Ask the experts... teen sleep
For many parents, walking past their teenager’s bedroom in the early hours and seeing lights on or hearing music playing isn’t unfamiliar. But, how do you know when these night-owl sleep habits are starting to cause problems?
Last month, we teamed up with The Sleep Charity, the leading, independent expert voice on sleep issues in the UK, to put all of your teenager’s sleep issues to bed. From tackling mobile phones to perfecting bedtime, read on to help your adolescent get a better night’s sleep...
- Online expert clinics
- Support programmes
- Trials & surveys
- Blogs & forums
- All talkhealth membership features
- TH+ giveaways, vouchers & discounts
- Join our exclusive product review panel
- Expert webinars with healthcare professionals
- talkhealth articles & weekly recipes
- Online exercise, cooking & meditation classes
- Weekly virtual coffee mornings
- Access to talkhealth+ resident healthcare professionals