TH+ Expert Webinar with Dr Verena Senn: Making sense of dreams and nightmares
Wednesday 30th June - 13:00 (BST)
Even though we might not remember them, we all dream. Whether you’ve been woken up by a nightmare or find it hard to drag yourself out of a great dream, the way that our brain works when we snooze hugely influences our health.
Although dreams can happen at any time when you’re asleep, scientists often put dreaming down to the four stages of sleep that we all experience nightly. You might have heard of REM and non-REM, but what do they mean?
Dr Verena Senn is here to make sense of the science of sleep. In this expert webinar, she will be uncovering how important sleep is for our general health as well as unpicking the four stages of sleep and what they mean for dreams and a good 8 hours.
As Head of Sleep Research as Emma: The Sleep Company, Verena applies her specialist knowledge in neuroscience where it matters - getting you great shut-eye. With over 15 years of research in the field, we couldn’t think of a better person to answer all of your sleep-related questions. So, sign up today to learn more about your slumber!
- Online expert clinics
- Support programmes
- Trials & surveys
- Blogs & forums
- All talkhealth membership features
- TH+ giveaways, vouchers & discounts
- Join our exclusive product review panel
- Expert webinars with healthcare professionals
- talkhealth articles & weekly recipes
- Online exercise, cooking & meditation classes
- Weekly virtual coffee mornings
- Access to talkhealth+ resident healthcare professionals