talkhealth meets... Doro Pasantes
Doro Pasantes is CEO of The Brightwell, one of the 47 MS National Therapy Centres in the UK. All working as individual charities, the MSNTCs offer tailored therapy and services to those living with and affected by MS and other long-term neurological conditions.
Before her webinar about all things oxygen therapy, we asked Doro to tell us a little more about MSNTC, the network of UK therapy centres and the services that they provide.
- Online expert clinics
- Support programmes
- Trials & surveys
- Blogs & forums
- All talkhealth membership features
- TH+ giveaways, vouchers & discounts
- Join our exclusive product review panel
- Expert webinars with healthcare professionals
- talkhealth articles & weekly recipes
- Online exercise, cooking & meditation classes
- Weekly virtual coffee mornings
- Access to talkhealth+ resident healthcare professionals