Learn how to perfect seated marching with MS physiotherapist Dr Gretchen Hawley
Everyone who is diagnosed with multiple sclerosis knows that a specialised physiotherapy plan is the key to maintaining a better lifestyle. Often, these tailored schemes pin-point specific everyday movements that people with the condition find more difficult.
Sometimes, people with an MS diagnosis find it difficult to lift their legs up. Without the strength and ability to do this, they can find it hard to get out of the car, up from a seat and everything in between.
That’s why the seated marching exercise is so important! In this video, Dr Gretchen Hawley, a physical therapy expert who specialises in the management of MS patients and founder of the MSing Link, talks through the steps for marching properly.
- Online expert clinics
- Support programmes
- Trials & surveys
- Blogs & forums
- All talkhealth membership features
- TH+ giveaways, vouchers & discounts
- Join our exclusive product review panel
- Expert webinars with healthcare professionals
- talkhealth articles & weekly recipes
- Online exercise, cooking & meditation classes
- Weekly virtual coffee mornings
- Access to talkhealth+ resident healthcare professionals