How much do you know about MS? 5 lesser-known symptoms linked to the chronic condition
April is an important month for everyone affected by multiple sclerosis. Over the next four weeks, the community will be working hard to highlight the chronic condition in the lead up to MS Awareness Week at the end of the month.
This year's efforts are as important as ever as the 110,000 people living with the condition in the UK continue to be disproportionately affected by Covid-19. With the closure of local services, cancelled appointments and lack of HCP contact, people living with MS have often been left at a loose end.
That’s why this year we want to encourage all of our members who are living with MS to shine a light on their condition and get talking. To catalyse the conversation, we have put together a list of lesser-known MS symptoms:
- Online expert clinics
- Support programmes
- Trials & surveys
- Blogs & forums
- All talkhealth membership features
- TH+ giveaways, vouchers & discounts
- Join our exclusive product review panel
- Expert webinars with healthcare professionals
- talkhealth articles & weekly recipes
- Online exercise, cooking & meditation classes
- Weekly virtual coffee mornings
- Access to talkhealth+ resident healthcare professionals