talkhealth meets... Mike Broadbent
Psychodynamic therapy is proven to be effective at lessening the symptoms of many mental health conditions including depression, anxiety and panic. Despite being one of the lesser-used forms of therapy, studies show that long-term counselling is largely effective at reducing symptoms.
Mike Broadbent, psychodynamic counsellor and counselling teacher, is an expert when it comes to helping his clients make sense of their unconscious so that they can better their mental health. He will be hosting a webinar on Thursday 17 June (13:00), to talk us through the theories that underpin his practice and what to expect from a session.
Before the event, we wanted to get to know Mike and his work a little better. In this article, he shares his thoughts on memories, journalling and childhood conditioning!
- Online expert clinics
- Support programmes
- Trials & surveys
- Blogs & forums
- All talkhealth membership features
- TH+ giveaways, vouchers & discounts
- Join our exclusive product review panel
- Expert webinars with healthcare professionals
- talkhealth articles & weekly recipes
- Online exercise, cooking & meditation classes
- Weekly virtual coffee mornings
- Access to talkhealth+ resident healthcare professionals