Dr Cheryl Rezek, a clinical psychologist, joined our coffee morning to share her top tips for dealing with anxiety in lockdown...
On the last Friday of every month, a medical professional joins our weekly coffee mornings. Last month we were joined by Dr Cheryl Rezek, a clinical psychologist, who shared her top tips for dealing with anxiety in lockdown.
From positive engagement with chronic conditions to meditation, loads of mental health topics were covered in the session. For our members that couldn’t make it, here’s a quick round-up of the event!
‘What I try to do is get people who do not know about mental health, mental wellbeing and therapy to understand it, without the jargon and statistics,’ Cheryl says. There’s no denying she did just that for all of the talkhealth members that 'zoom'd' into the chat.
- Online expert clinics
- Support programmes
- Trials & surveys
- Blogs & forums
- All talkhealth membership features
- TH+ giveaways, vouchers & discounts
- Join our exclusive product review panel
- Expert webinars with healthcare professionals
- talkhealth articles & weekly recipes
- Online exercise, cooking & meditation classes
- Weekly virtual coffee mornings
- Access to talkhealth+ resident healthcare professionals