Dr Adil Sheraz answers acne FAQs!
The majority of people are affected by acne at some point in their lives. Whether it’s puberty-related, hormonal havoc or caused by masks, lots of us have experienced those pesky spots. But, when acne starts to become more than just a spot and it starts to make you feel physically and mentally uncomfortable, you have a bigger problem at hand.
Last week, Dr Adil Sheraz from the British Skin Foundation joined us for an exclusive webinar all about acne. Throughout the chat, the dermatologist shared all of his expertise about spots, pimples, pustules and nodules. Covering all things from roaroaccutane and mental health to triggers and treatments, the hour-long event gave our members a holistic insight into acne. Here is some of Adil’s best advice!
- Online expert clinics
- Support programmes
- Trials & surveys
- Blogs & forums
- All talkhealth membership features
- TH+ giveaways, vouchers & discounts
- Join our exclusive product review panel
- Expert webinars with healthcare professionals
- talkhealth articles & weekly recipes
- Online exercise, cooking & meditation classes
- Weekly virtual coffee mornings
- Access to talkhealth+ resident healthcare professionals