Join the conversation here

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
Mherdman28

by Mherdman28 on Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:30 pm

I really need some help with my skin

Hi all ,

Apologies if this is in the wrong section ,

Recently I’ve been having a lot of issues with my skin I don’t know if it’s down tot the winter or not but I’m looking for some advice and guidance

I am getting a lot of dry patches on my skin maybe psoriasis or eczema, I currently buy boots Derma care cream that helps massively I usually mix it in with some moisturiser after my shower and after a week of constant use it goes .

My skin feels really dry most of the time and I’m starting to think maybe it could be my body wash or something I’m doing wrong

Can anybody help and give me some direction on what routine I can do or things I can use to help , maybe a better moisturiser that can relive my skin

Many thanks

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:02 am

Re: I really need some help with my skin

It seems to me, you've got the right approach: carry on with what you're doing. Because mixing two moisturisers works for a lot of people: carry on doing so.

I know this sounds terribly negative but your skin may remain dry until the warmer months. That being said, a lot of people still suffer dry skin in the summer months. Your only option here is to carry on with your moisturiser.

There is no magic cure: except the right body cream.

pw123456

by pw123456 on Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:35 am

Re: I really need some help with my skin

I've found soap is the primary cause of dryness. Try a weak - and further dilute it with water - shower gel instead. If you're extremely sensitive, try one without perfume.

3 posts