Have you undergone preventative health screening??

This is the forum to discuss talkhealth's latest research and our survey results.

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha, Kazzy

2 posts
aguscott

by aguscott on Fri May 28, 2021 12:15 pm

Are you aged between 18-60 years of age??

If you have answered YES to these questions I would like to invite you to participate in my MSc project at the University of Westminster, exploring perceptions of preventative health.

You will be asked to participate in a one-to-one video interview lasting between 30 minutes to 1 hour.

Ideal candidates will have been screened on more than one occasion and will NOT currently be under medical supervision.

If you are interested in participating in this study or would like more information, please contact:

Anil Guscott
email: w1448102@my.westminster.ac.uk

pubricahealthcare

by pubricahealthcare on Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:44 pm

Re: Have you undergone preventative health screening??

In recent years, family doctors, other health care practitioners, and patients have made more difficult and contentious decisions on preventive health screening. Preventive health screening has long been regarded as one of the most crucial healthcare measures for facilitating early diagnosis and treatment, improving quality of life, and preventing premature mortality. Professional organisations, patient advocacy groups, and physicians have utilised a combination of public policy, attractive advertising, and direct clinical communications to patients to promote screening uptake in specific patient demographics and with individual patients for many years. Canadians have long been advised that the more proactive they are in getting checked and the more often they get screened, the healthier and more protected.

2 posts