bladder issues

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
lindseymb91

by lindseymb91 on Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:00 am

bladder issues

Hi! I am 29 years old & I’m writing to see if anyone has ever experienced or heard of anything like this. For 6 years I’ve experienced UTI problems. Burning while peeing, constant urge to go. I went to my doctor and of course she tested for UTI- negative. Went to my OBGYN and she tested for STD’s-negative. Went to a urologist and she suggested I could have over active bladder. Put me on Myrbetriq. It helped sometimes, but every single day that I would wake up it would be like trying to see what mood my bladder was in today to see if I’d have symptoms or not. My urologist did urodynamics testing to see if I did have OAB. The test only proved that I can hold A LOT of urine without any leakage. Not common for OAB. The urologist then wanted to do an OAB procedure on me(sacral nerve stimulation), but for someone who just had that test done & it didn’t really prove anything, I was skeptical. I am so exhausted and worn down from going through this. I’m starting to feel crazy because no doctor can find out what’s wrong with me. It affects my every day life and I just want answers. 😭

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:32 am

Re: bladder issues

Experience unintentional loss of urine immediately after an urgent need to urinate (urgency incontinence) Urinate frequently, usually eight or more times in 24 hours. Wake up more than two times in the night to urinate (nocturia)03-May-2022

2 posts