Scar repair

Moderator: talkhealth

8 posts
kenneth46

by kenneth46 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:17 pm

Scar repair

Hello everyone,
I had to have a circumcision about 10 years ago when I was 60 years old due to my foreskin becoming too tight to pull back.
I wasn't too happy with the scar which I had left just behind the glans. I did some research on line and also talked to my GP about it and she said I should try useing some oils specifically designed to help heal scare tissue. At first I though I was just spending money as if it was going out of fashion, but after about 3 months or so my wife made a remark about how the scar seemed to have diminished somewhat, (she obviously coud see from a better angle than I could) and do you know she was right. Now these years later I am not so worried about the scar as it is not realy noticable. So I would first recomend talkikng to your GP and do try the oils designed for the purpours as I found they do work. Hope this is of help to anyone.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:18 pm

Re: Scar repair

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you so much for posting about your scar treatment experiences! I hope other people will take your advice and talk to their GP if they're worried about scarring, as there are always lots of things to be tried.

With very best wishes,

Sally
Community Manager
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

KITTUCHOW

by KITTUCHOW on Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:04 am

hello guys,scars removal can be done by following natural remedies like applying lemon on scar, use aloe vera gel which helps in removing the dead skin and we have surgeries to remove the scar, steroid injections, or silicone sheets to flatten the scar.
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Promotional URL not allowed: Removed

GladBautista

by GladBautista on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:45 am

Hi,just want to share.
I've been using D'oxyva now! I've been in a minor operation on my left leg due to an accident. It needs a surgery to disclose the wound and has 11 stitches. I used to be a freelance model and I can't accept the fact that my skin has been damaged. Several months of seeking best scar and wound treatment, I found out about D'oxyva. I was thankful that it helped me so much to rebuild my career. I can attest to its effectiveness (cross fingers)! You can try it too.

ericpartlu

by ericpartlu on Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:30 am

Aloe Vera is a potent source of vitamins which can help to heal skin and fade scars. Aloe Vera is such a wonderful natural moisturizer, it will leave your skin looking and feeling softer and healthier.
Baking soda is composed of sodium bicarbonate crystals which gently exfoliate skin when used as a cleansing scrub and help to heal scars.
Cucumber is a super hydrating, cucumber also contains vitamin A, vitamin C, and magnesium – all of which are great for your skin. 
Potatoe Juice is a Vitamin- and mineral-rich potato juice of a fresh organic potato to fade acne and pimple scars by cutting off a few thin slices and applying them directly to affected areas.

arvbuttar

by arvbuttar on Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:21 pm

kenneth46 wrote:Hello everyone,
I had to have a circumcision about 10 years ago when I was 60 years old due to my foreskin becoming too tight to pull back.
I wasn't too happy with the scar which I had left just behind the glans. I did some research on line and also talked to my GP about it and she said I should try useing some oils specifically designed to help heal scare tissue. At first I though I was just spending money as if it was going out of fashion, but after about 3 months or so my wife made a remark about how the scar seemed to have diminished somewhat, (she obviously coud see from a better angle than I could) and do you know she was right. Now these years later I am not so worried about the scar as it is not realy noticable. So I would first recomend talkikng to your GP and do try the oils designed for the purpours as I found they do work. Hope this is of help to anyone.

Hi Kenneth,
Great explanation about scar treatment.
Thanks.

kabirkolle

by kabirkolle on Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:03 pm

Top 4 Scar removal creams:

1. Bio-Oil: Studies show that usage helps prevent stretch marks and that it helps the appearance of scarring for those who are seeing stretch marks.

2. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream: For a dark mark scar, look for salicylic acid or glycolic acid peels that will help promote cellular turnover to remove the top layers of the skin.

3. Differin Adapalene Gel 0.1%: It contains a powerful retinoid to clear acne and prevent future [pimples], as well as prevent acne scarring.

4. Serica Moisturizing Scar Formula: It has a 50% silicone base and Amazonian pracaxi oil, which helps expedite the healing of both old and new scars.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:57 am

Thank you kabirkolle for your informed reply.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

8 posts