Best Wound Healer

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
SomethingSacred

by SomethingSacred on Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:56 am

Best Wound Healer

Hello Talk Health Family, I hope everyone is doing well and healing up. I recently had a really bad aberration on my elbow when I feel off my dirt bike into some rocks. I found out about this healing balm called Crash Balm and holy cow did it work! My elbow was split completely open and required 25 stitches to put it back together. My friend had some Crash Balm and let me use it when I got out of the hospital and in a couple weeks I got the feeling back in my elbow and I could start using it again. A month later and it just has a little scar on it. I highly recommend it, I will never use any other healing balm again. Check it out at www.crashbalm.com

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:13 pm

Re: Best Wound Healer

Brilliant: I am glad your wound healed. My skin actually - for some reason - heals really quickly. I do not know why. But I'm glad it does.

The crash balm sounds like a godsend. I am sure many people will give it a try next time they injure themselves.

2 posts