Is their any helpful thing to overcome my dent in head issue?

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
emiliajohn12

by emiliajohn12 on Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:58 am

Is their any helpful thing to overcome my dent in head issue?

There is a dent in my head from my childhood but now I'm 18 and this dent feels me that I'm ugly due to this. Is there any method of thing that helps me in overcoming this? I'll be very thankful to you.

k.ee.e.ne.rkeven@gmail.com

by k.ee.e.ne.rkeven@gmail.com on Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:53 pm

I will make sure to tell family about this forum

We are so glad having stumbled across the blog, it's really everything people from work were hoping for. The articles on this forum is always needed and is going to help my wife all throughout the week great help. Looks like everyone on the forum gains a significant amount of specific details about this and the other hyper links and information greatly are inherent. I am not on the web much however as my wife and I get a break We're all the way into collecting this sort of information or others closely related to it. bye for now.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:30 am

Re: Is their any helpful thing to overcome my dent in head issue?

Hello emiliajohn12.

I had a good friend years ago called Michael and he had a head injury. Therefore he had a dent in his head: just as you do. Rather than being ugly, it was a sign he had survived a serious accident. NO ONE insulted him about it.

I can't change the dent in your head but you can learn to see it in a different light: perhaps a sign of your survival. I don't know what caused it, but you're not alone. Certainly don't feel you're ugly because of it: you're not.

Accept yourself as you are: and so it follows others will, too. And if anyone asks, be honest! Why hide it?

thugtomas

by thugtomas on Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:34 pm

Re: Is their any helpful thing to overcome my dent in head issue?

In some cases, such as in basal skull fractures, medication to manage pain may be all that's needed. Although narcotics may sometimes be necessary

4 posts