healthinfobd

by healthinfobd on Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:11 am

Re: How can I increase my weight

eat junk food..
hope it's helpful;...

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:25 am

I think you want to increase your muscle density, rather than have ugly rolls of fat all over your body.

You'll need to increase your exercise routine to build up your muscles and have a stronger look: maybe even do some weight lifting. Your local gym will be able to set up an exercise routine for you: they may even have dietry advice. But please respect your body and don't let anyone tell you what you should - or should not - look like. If you're a skeleton, then yes: you need to put on weight. But if you're just naturally slim, appreciate that.

I do hope I've helped!

Buzz6419

by Buzz6419 on Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:43 am

Hi, here I can show you the best ways by which you can gain more weight in just a few weeks;

1. If you want to lose weight faster then you have to drink smoothies and shakes daily.
2. Add chicken and fish to your diet because these both have too much protein which can help you to increase your weight.
3. Don't drink water before eating so when you eat anything it directly goes into your stomach and makes it harder which can help you to increase your weight.
4. Drink milk daily and also when you drink coffee add some cream in it so it can help you to increase your weight early.

Buzz6419

by Buzz6419 on Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:04 am

Hi, here I can show you the best ways by which you can gain more weight in just a few weeks;
1. If you want to lose weight faster then you have to drink smoothies and shakes daily.
2. Add chicken and fish to your diet because these both have too much protein which can help you to increase your weight.
3. Don't drink water before eating so when you eat anything it directly goes into your stomach and makes it harder which can help you to increase your weight.
4. Drink milk daily and also when you drink coffee add some cream in it so it can help you to increase your weight early.

margaretli640

by margaretli640 on Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:38 pm

Increase the frequency of your meals. You may feel fuller sooner if you're underweight.
Choose foods that are high in nutrients.
Smoothies and shakes are great options.
When you drink, keep an eye on what you're doing.
Make every mouthful count.
Topping it off.
Allow yourself pleasure now and then.
Exercise.

johnpery

by johnpery on Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:52 pm

for weight gain or increase you should take proper sleep and live stress free life..take protein,vitamins,8 glass of water daily and you can do yoga for weight gain..
Last edited by johnpery on Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

johnpery

by johnpery on Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:19 pm

for increase weight get perfect sleep and take banana with milk is a fast way for put on weightYou can increase calories by adding nut or seed toppings, cheese, and healthy side dishes. Try almonds, sunflower seeds, fruit, or whole-grain, wheat toast. Go nutrient dense. Instead of eating empty calories and junk food, eat foods that are rich in nutrients.

lookharper6@gmail.com

by lookharper6@gmail.com on Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:17 am

Here I show you some ways by which you can increase your weight are;

1. Exercise regularly.
2. Stay hydrated by drinking more water.
3. Choose foods that contain more nutrients.
4. Add some protein shakes to your diet.
5. Add meat to your diet.

thugtomas

by thugtomas on Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:26 pm

This means:
Eating at least 5 portions of a variety of fruit and vegetables every day.
Basing meals on potatoes, bread, rice, pasta or other starchy carbohydrates. ...
Having some dairy or dairy alternatives (such as soya drinks and yoghurts). ...
Eating some beans, pulses, fish, eggs, meat and other protein.

healthjournal

by healthjournal on Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:24 pm

Include or increase the quantity of milk, bananas, and eggs. They are a very abundant source of energy that helps in long-term gain. Start drinking a glass of milk every morning with eggs and bananas, and you'll undoubtedly notice some improvements within a month.

25 posts