Help Advance Medical Science & DNA Research

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
MohsinCD

by MohsinCD on Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:51 pm

Help Advance Medical Science & DNA Research

Hi guys! Many people who need transplants of organs and tissues cannot receive them because of a shortage of donations. Every month, more than 2,000 new names are added to the national waiting list for organ transplants, and about 18 people die every day while waiting for an organ transplant in the U.S.

Whole-body donation is vital to the advancement of medicine. It helps medical professionals better understand the human body, paving the way for medical breakthroughs that can help all mankind. Organ and tissue donation helps others by giving them a second chance at life.
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed per our terms & conditions

GloriaFl

by GloriaFl on Wed May 13, 2020 3:41 pm

Re: Help Advance Medical Science & DNA Research

Yes, I support it too!

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:04 pm

Re: Help Advance Medical Science & DNA Research

MohsinCD wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:51 pm
Hi guys! Many people who need transplants of organs and tissues cannot receive them because of a shortage of donations. Every month, more than 2,000 new names are added to the national waiting list for organ transplants, and about 18 people die every day while waiting for an organ transplant in the U.S.

Whole-body donation is vital to the advancement of medicine. It helps medical professionals better understand the human body, paving the way for medical breakthroughs that can help all mankind. Organ and tissue donation helps others by giving them a second chance at life.
Nowadays there is also artificial organ transplants. I recommend that option too. I want to donate my organs when i die, but now before then.

3 posts