Cold Or Flu, Makes No Difference, I'm Always Floored

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
gibbsy09

by gibbsy09 on Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:45 am

Cold Or Flu, Makes No Difference, I'm Always Floored

Hi I have picked up the common cold viral infection, year in year out for as long as I can remember, what the hell is wrong with me no matter what it is a cold viral infection what ever because it always starts most times with a sore throat blocked nose then hits me like a ton of bricks each time.

I'm not being dramatic I'm telling the truth sore aching joints,shivers no energy headache from coughing, coughing up phlegm and the majority of the time it never lifts and in the end usually a coarse of antibiotics.

This year I was determined to stay well, well at least I hoped I got the flu jab in October, felt fine afterwards come November my grandson gets a chest infection, as a result my daughter gets the cold or an infection either way she's cholked up.

I get asked to watch my grandson I feel fine maybe this year I'll beat it, no just a day later I feel the razor blades in the throat, nose starts blocking, aches pains shivers, next thing I feel like shit and back to the usual coughing and spluttering, all over the place, and totally run down, so if I've not got the flu and I've got the so called man flu, if it's just a common cold then why do I feel so I'll thanks.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:21 am

Re: Cold Or Flu, Makes No Difference, I'm Always Floored

Hi gibbsy09

Thank you for your post. We appreciate how annoying it can be when you think you've done all you can to protect yourself and you still get that dreaded cold or flu!

Please have a look at our free support programme, mywellbeing, http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/psp/wellbeing.php which you may also find helfpul.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:10 pm

Re: Cold Or Flu, Makes No Difference, I'm Always Floored

The best thing to do is invest in the immune system by taking a lot of vitamin C. Activate strength in white blood cells, because they handle that sort of thing.

3 posts