Importance of Skin Care

Moderator: talkhealth

13 posts
MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:28 pm

Re: Importance of Skin Care

Skincare is personal: as is your skin. Only use products that are right for YOU. I still do think the Body Shop is an excellent shop for skincare and other beauty products, but you but must still choose for yourself. I am glad my tips helped you, though.

I still stand by not using skin peels and other such nasty skin "treatments". Your skin must be treated gently and with care.

Do experiment with your skincare products. There isn't just the Body Shop: there is Superdrug/Boots/other highstreet shops that should cater for your skin. See what works for you.

Anyhow, I am glad to have helped!

ronnaforrest4

by ronnaforrest4 on Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:19 pm

Thank you for shared experience. I like to use only cream to care my face skin but i have a twin sister and she wanted make mesotherapy and result really made her happy and she said that for her it's was not painful. She realized it's really important to chose right doctor.
Last edited by ronnaforrest4 on Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Buzz6419

by Buzz6419 on Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:44 am

Skincare is very important for us because it can prevent acne and wrinkles. We need to take good care of our skin to look good and keep our skin glowing. We also protect our skin with sunscreen and daily apply some cleanser and moisturizer to keep our skin glowing and to look better.

13 posts