Hardened skin on top of feet

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
lilshpxx

by lilshpxx on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:51 pm

Hardened skin on top of feet

Hi, I’m new here and wasn’t sure where to post this topic. Wondered if anyone else has had this problem.

I have hardened skin (like elbow skin) on top of both of my feet, circle shape about size of £2 coin. It’s appeared in the last few months and I’m sure it’s not any footwear I wear which has wore on the skin.

I do have eczema and generally dry skin but it’s not like eczema or dry skin.

Tried all the usual moisturising but nothing seems to improve it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:14 pm

Re: Hardened skin on top of feet

Hi lilshpxx

Thank you for your post. We are sure our members will no doubt have experienced something similar and will respond to you but in the meantime, have a look at our latest online skin condition clinic where you can post questions for our experts to answer, we've included the URL so you can have a look and post your question if you want to, http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/on ... s_2019.php.

Please let us know how you get on.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:25 pm

Re: Hardened skin on top of feet

lilshpxx wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:51 pm
Hi, I’m new here and wasn’t sure where to post this topic. Wondered if anyone else has had this problem.

I have hardened skin (like elbow skin) on top of both of my feet, circle shape about size of £2 coin. It’s appeared in the last few months and I’m sure it’s not any footwear I wear which has wore on the skin.

I do have eczema and generally dry skin but it’s not like eczema or dry skin.

Tried all the usual moisturising but nothing seems to improve it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
Maybe it is what you think could be. You said you suffer from eczema. Perhaps its spreading to other areas. It can grow on body like an infection. Try a prescribed cream, or lots of baby oil. Sometimes its good to go back to being like a child in terms of intake.

3 posts