burping and belching

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
445puera

by 445puera on Tue May 15, 2018 1:20 pm

burping and belching

any one here with this problem?3 years down the line taking digestive enzyme, and am tired of them plus i avoid food that cause stomach gas but still its there

masonmartin033

by masonmartin033 on Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:23 am

Re: burping and belching

Hey, The thing is there are many reasons for Gas and burping, it can be caused by the bacteria in our digestive system. As you already said that you avoid all the gassy food, it most probably caused by the bacteria in the gut.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:17 pm

I know this an old thread, but gas IS caused by bacteria in the gut. The bacteria is part of the digestive process. I don't know the full biology of bacteria, but that is the reason.

You may have to accept you're prone to intestinal gas. It must be very unpleasant for you. Do be aware of what you're eating and avoid foods that bacteria in your gut thrive on.

Also, it ISN'T normal to have gas. I've been around people my whole life and they've mostly never complained about such a medical condition. It is NOT normal to have a gassy stomach. You will have to learn what your gut likes and dislikes in your food. This means you'll have to experiment with various foods and keep a food diary. This food diary would include all the food you've eaten in the day and the effects of the foods on your stomach.

I hope this helps anyone out there who has such a condition.

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:24 pm

445puera wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 1:20 pm
any one here with this problem?3 years down the line taking digestive enzyme, and am tired of them plus i avoid food that cause stomach gas but still its there
It could be a minor allergic reaction to something.

4 posts