yoga at home!

Moderator: talkhealth

64 posts
village77

by village77 on Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:02 pm

Re: yoga at home!

Hi all, are you a freelancer or employee who works in front of a desktop or nothing, any kind of physical activity then you must do some stretches, yoga or something I'm a trainer who knows about physiotherapy I think it helps also in the home.
http://villagephysiotherapy.ca/physiotherapy

ericpartlu

by ericpartlu on Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:40 am

I practising yoga from long time at home. I performs varieties of yog asana with correct posture and proper flexibility. This is ancient spiritual meditation techniques which is complete exercise for mind and body. I perform daily 1-2 hours daily morning in my open garden. It's lower my blood pressure, ups my heart rate, better my bone health and Make me stress free. Yoga really benefits me to increase my memory power and keep me calm.

emmaclark

by emmaclark on Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:20 am

Hi soph2111,
Great information. Yoga is the best way to feel relax from stress. I also did yoga at home and feel very happy.
Thanks.

nadira chad

by nadira chad on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:23 am

Crow pose yoga is the fundamental pose for most arm balance and fitness at home and outdoor.

These poses require a good deal of energy, do not forget to warm up thoroughly before trying different poses and tricks.

While you are doing it perfectly then you can do the power of athletic yoga pose. In combination, it can be the best yoga pose at home and outside the home.

More significantly, Crow Pose creates self-confidence and healthy self-awareness. Perhaps falling on your face requires you moving slowly with a calm mind on your fear.

This attention psychology will help you reduce daily stress and anxiety, which makes you feel calm and confident.

If you have a recent or chronic wrist or shoulder injury, do not practice this. Pregnant women will also avoid this pose. Always work in your own range of limits and power. If you have any medical concerns, talk to your doctor before doing yoga practice.

Advantages: Top arms, forearms, and wrist strength. In addition, it strengthens the muscles of the stomach and strengthens the muscles of the abdomen and backward and extend glints. This poses equilibrium and perfect body coordination. So it may be the best yoga pose. Although, various types of yoga pose is benefited for fitness too.
Last edited by talkhealth on Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to read smoothly

LloydThoman

by LloydThoman on Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:30 am

I prefer doing yoga at home as it helps in making me feel relaxed all the time.

RichardDolan

by RichardDolan on Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:27 am

Interesting info

healthcaregm

by healthcaregm on Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:04 am

Yoga is a very healthy practice, it not only keeps you fit but makes your body clean from inside.
Last edited by talkhealth on Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: URL removed

drrajindersingh

by drrajindersingh on Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:00 pm

Yoga at home is best for our body. Yoga makes our body fit and help to grow bones. Protect from joint problem

CameronBerg

by CameronBerg on Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:23 pm

Body rub is a not too horrendous strategy to interface in an unwind up mode.It urges us to discharge up by body correspondingly as mind.Its a trademark method to open all the blockage of all body. it correspondingly streams blood suitably in the body with the objective that most of the joins do work truly.
Last edited by CameronBerg on Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

AngelColvin

by AngelColvin on Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:18 pm

I have read a lot of information that yoga has a lot of benefits for our health. Want to try it, but I didn't know how to start and what to do. Is it better to ask professionals for help?

64 posts