Can’t stand on right leg

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
Plumber061

by Plumber061 on Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:56 am

Can’t stand on right leg

I’m scared!! At 59 years old I’m scared. My end stage OA both knees and right hip are going to be replaced what spooks me now is that I can’t stand on my right leg. I turn to Gooogle and that makes me nuts! Does anyone else ever experience this? As soon as I put weight on my knee it gives out. I’m worried that it’s nerve damage and whatever else. Please someone reassure me it’s the sever OA that’s doing this. October 21 I get new hip. Thanks in advance!!

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:24 pm

Re: Can’t stand on right leg

Plumber061 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:56 am
I’m scared!! At 59 years old I’m scared. My end stage OA both knees and right hip are going to be replaced what spooks me now is that I can’t stand on my right leg. I turn to Gooogle and that makes me nuts! Does anyone else ever experience this? As soon as I put weight on my knee it gives out. I’m worried that it’s nerve damage and whatever else. Please someone reassure me it’s the sever OA that’s doing this. October 21 I get new hip. Thanks in advance!!
I do not think you will have nerve damage. Just keep exercising your muscles. Over time the pains will go away and you will relax the muscles.

2 posts