Arthritis

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

6 posts
Redman68

by Redman68 on Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:25 am

Arthritis

Hey it's my first time here,so hi everyone

scilover

by scilover on Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:50 am

Re: Arthritis

Arthritis is the swelling and tenderness of one or more of your joints. And you're here to say hi??? or the pain is saying hi???

Redman68

by Redman68 on Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:04 pm

Hi spillover
I posted a longish post about what was wrong plus meds and how it affected me but it does not show up here for some reason? Do need to repost it.
Sorry for confusion as first time on here

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:20 pm

Hello - I am sorry we appear to have missed the post. However rather than posting it here, we would suggest you post it if appropriate into our arthritis clinic that opens on 5th October 2020 - and hopefully if this is an area that one of our experts can help you in - they will certainly try to help.

Please see clinic here - opens on Monday - https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/c ... ritis-2020
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

thakurhimanshi

by thakurhimanshi on Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:23 am

Arthritis is an inflammation of the joints. It can affect one joint or multiple joints. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis, with different causes and treatment methods. Among all types of arthritis, Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid are the most common arthritis found in society.

Symptoms: Joint pain, stiffness, and swelling are the most common symptoms of arthritis.

Treatment: Homeopathy treatment for Arthritis is the best way to get a cure with no possibility of side effects.

painkiller1992

by painkiller1992 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:32 am

In 1985 I entered the state of being chronic pain disabled and into a wheelchair. I was also diagnosed as suffering from poly arthritis or pain and inflammation around most of my joints (articulations).

In 1992 I discovered how we are all born with the physical ability to eradicate pain and fully release and remobilise pain restricted movements (non pathological arthritis).

I had also found out that the archaic word arthritis is a false and massively deceiving nonsense name. In Latin "arth" means bone and "itis" means pain so "bone pain". As we know today is not possible as the bones of the skeleton are not significantly attached to the sensory neural system. Therefore, no pain signals comes from bones. It would be far more sensible to drop the name and allow the real situation to be described.

We all (stem brain mammals) evolved with the ability to eradicate pains regardless of age, injury and late onset painful disabilities due to the life events.

No natural or man made products are used. Yet pain evaporates instantly and predictably. In human terms the most significant natural human right not to suffer painful restricted movements.

Since 1992 thousands of people have been released reducing human suffering, medical expenditure, dependency upon toxic drugs and hazardous medical interventions.

The medical industry have persistently rejected trialing this zero cost zero risk simple method. Knowingly enforcing their ignorance that keeps 28 million chronic pain sufferers in the UK from the opportunity and their human right not to suffer as we all are today in 2020.

I hope this forum and orgainsation may wish to be enlightened to seriously want to bring about reducing human suffering.

My web site fully details the method along with example cases and the dramatic improvements in general health as well as specific "diseases".

Should you wish to know more let me know even though all this may sound like false news.

6 posts