Arthrities pain relief recommendations

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

6 posts
Mitchie123

by Mitchie123 on Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:24 am

Arthrities pain relief recommendations

Hi There,

I hope there's a magic for arthritis. I've been trying to contain via different supplements but it keeps coming back. Well I guess we just need to be more patient.

I've tried using compression gloves open finger since last year and it really works wonders for me. It somewhat contains the pain for it not to affect your work. I would recommend the IMAK Compression Arthritis Gloves. I've been using it for a year now. It really is comfortable and works by applying
mild compression and warmth. Other good options are Vive and Comfy.

If you have any other suggestions how to alleviate arthritis pain, please share.

Thank you.
Last edited by talkhealth on Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed per our terms & conditions

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:55 pm

Re: Arthrities pain relief recommendations

Hi Mitchie123

Thank you for posting on the forum about your Arthritis.

You haven't said what type of arthritis you have, whether you have been formally diagnosed or if it is primarily affecting just your hands? Different types of arthritis require different approaches.

You may want to check out one of our charity partners 'National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society' for further information and help. They may also be able to point you in the right direction if you have another type of arthritis.

http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/Charities/nras.php

Kind regards
talk health
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Alan-Hope

by Alan-Hope on Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:31 am

has anyone tried heat therapy - like using a sauna for pain relief?

lizza_johnson_10

by lizza_johnson_10 on Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:01 pm

I suggest you use CBD oil which helps you a lot to reduce pain. I know what is your first question after listening CBD oil that "what is CBD?" So If you’re unfamiliar with CBD, CBD is one of the chemical properties found in the cannabis plant. It does not contribute to the accompanying euphoric high, though, and you will be pleased to know that there are no psychoactive effects.
It definitely benefits MY arthritic back and neck. But different people have different body structures. Start a low dose and see how it feels. And then increase the volume. Hope it will help you...!!

thakurhimanshi

by thakurhimanshi on Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:28 am

Symptoms for both the miasms are as under :-

JOINT PAINS:

B.- Sycotic Miasm

Rheumatic pains are (cold, damp) motion, stitching, pulsating, wandering

C.- Syphlitic Miasm

Bone Pains, tearing, bursting, burning .

If the Patient is having bone pains then 'Syphlitic Miasm' related medicine will suit better.

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:20 pm

The power of exercise.

6 posts