Joints Problem

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
Phoenix1291

by Phoenix1291 on Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:46 pm

Joints Problem

Hi,

For the past two months I suffered from noticeable joints popping in every possible joint that I have including the neck. So I went to two doctors.

The first one touched my neck and x rayd it and told me your bones are fine and the popping sounds are muscle related.
The second one x rayd and told that my neck is stiff and gave me a bunch of muscle relaxers.
After a 3 weeks on medications my condition have not changed in fact it got worse specially in the neck area also it's the only joint I feel slight pain in it.

Before all of this a while ago I made a full check up and it turns out I have little high uric acid + a slight deficiency in vitamin D.

And I'm on diet for month now, didn't go on diet immediately I thought I needed to only avoid red meat, I was drinking beer and eating food regularly like an idiot but later after a while I started the diet seriously.

Is it possible that the gout is in my neck?

Thanks in advance

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:17 am

Re: Joints Problem

Hi

sorry to hear that you are still experiencing difficulties following your doctors appointment.

Hopefully another member may offer you some useful and relevant advice soon.

Unfortunately we at talkhealth are unable to offer you specific medical advice and would always recommend going back to your GP or seeking out an alternative trusted health professional's advice in the event that you are still concerned.

Also, it may be worth having a look through comments on the previous online clinic back in october this year for some more information and advice from our experts that may resonate with your condition here; https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/f ... php?f=1219

We hope you get some helpful answers soon, but please do let us know how you get on.

Regards

talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:32 pm

It seems that you know what to do. That is take vitamin D supplements and drinks. All the best.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:11 pm

Perhaps the substance in your joints has diminished [for lack of a better word]. I know that the joints in the human body have a special liquid-type substance to help them move with ease. I don't know its name, as I am not a doctor, BUT it sounds as if your joints are dry. Hence the pain when they move. That is the only explanation I can think of.

I do not know how to reinstate this liquid but supplements can help the joints move with less pain to yourself.

I realize this is an old post, but feel quite strongly about what is causing the pain in your joints.

4 posts