Joint pain but bloods are normal

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
PPtummy76

by PPtummy76 on Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:12 pm

Joint pain but bloods are normal

3 weeks ago i had a scan on my back as the pain went into both legs, i was told i had numerous bulging discs, over a few days i got pain in my knees,ankles,elbows and shoulders all swolen and red. I am struggling will sleep and most day to day activities. I had bloods taken to look for rhumatology but these are all clear. I was shocked by this as my mothers suffers with this type of arthritis. Bloods are clear?

Sabrinaya

by Sabrinaya on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:24 pm

Re: Joint pain but bloods are normal

Hello,

Often doctors won't talk about the relationship between food and arthritis & joint pain. In my experience, my pain disappeared when I stopped coffee and reduced carbs. I also introduced homemade fermented beverages and food (kombucha, fruit kefir, fermented carrots, etc..). You can check the YouTube channel of Montreal Healthy Girl. To monitor a bit better what you eat, you can also use tools like cronometer or lifextend (it helps you see what you need for your body to get enough to function properly).

I hope this will help!

2 posts