Do you have an arthritis story that could help others?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

10 posts
KristenReed

by KristenReed on Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:00 am

Re: Do you have an arthritis story that could help others?

Hello, I want to share my grandmother's experience. She was dealing with arthritis, her arthritis pain began suddenly, the skin on her knee started looking red and it feels warm to the touch. We consulted with the doctor and her diagnostic process has begun. It was very painful for her when she walks and very difficult for her to take a bath in the regular tub. So the doctor has recommended to get in contact with the professionals of walk in tubs and installed a walk-in bathtub in her bathroom. Because walk-in bathtub has a safer, less than 4-inch step up so she barely has to lift her feet to get in, and it has a non-slip seat which makes tub the perfect way to get back into the bath safely and easily. After the installation, the warm water therapy accelerates the healing process by dilating blood vessels and increasing blood flow to ache area or in the damaged tissue. Right now she feels much better.
Last edited by talkhealth on Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed per our terms and conditions

oliverpete

by oliverpete on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:10 am

KristenReed wrote:Hello, I want to share my grandmother's experience. She was dealing with arthritis, her arthritis pain began suddenly, the skin on her knee started looking red and it feels warm to the touch. We consulted with the doctor and her diagnostic process has begun. It was very painful for her when she walks and very difficult for her to take a bath in the regular tub. So the doctor has recommended to get in contact with the professionals of walk in tubs and installed a walk-in bathtub in her bathroom. Because walk-in bathtub has a safer, less than 4-inch step up so she barely has to lift her feet to get in, and it has a non-slip seat which makes tub the perfect way to get back into the bath safely and easily. After the installation, the warm water therapy accelerates the healing process by dilating blood vessels and increasing blood flow to ache area or in the damaged tissue. Right now she feels much better.
it must be a wonder tub. I might as well put some Epsom salt but don't know if it treats arthritis. Has she been able to walk and tolerate the pain?

oliverpete

by oliverpete on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:17 am

This is not my own story but I am here to learn from others on the types of treatment they've been through and to share what I know. I have a friend diagnosed with arthritis at early age, he is my buddy in tennis, suddenly we need to stop working out due to pain. He's been taking medications that soon, almost destroyed his liver. Anyway, he was on doxyva trial therapy for arthritis and it did work with him. The circulation, and oxygenation perhaps as explained by that product makes me skeptical but I've seen the progress my friend have had with that therapy, so yes, it may help others here as well who knows. Never afraid to try. Science has been growing and I think the microcirculation therapy is not a thing of the past anymore.

The Best Ever

by The Best Ever on Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:53 am

Same with OliverPete, I've been a user of the same product for 5 months now, going 6 months. I'm very skeptical when it comes to new innovation but I consulted my doctor about doxyva, shown him the different studies which support their claims, and he said "welp we could always give it a try". I availed of their 30-day trial. For that time being, there were minimal changes but i decided to continue with the product. On my second month tho, that was when I got noticeable changes! I noticed a significant decrease in pain in my joints, i could freely move my fingers without suffering the usual pain i felt before. My endurance as well has improved. I definitely have an overall better life right now. And oh, what i like most about it is it's non-invasive, I could have the therapy at home while i'm watching tv or what not! I just thought of sharing with you guys. :D

Girldmator

by Girldmator on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:23 am

KristenReed wrote:Hello, I want to share my grandmother's experience. She was dealing with arthritis, her arthritis pain began suddenly, the skin on her knee started looking red and it feels warm to the touch. We consulted with the doctor and her diagnostic process has begun. It was very painful for her when she walks and very difficult for her to take a bath in the regular tub. So the doctor has recommended to get in contact with the professionals of walk in tubs and installed a walk-in bathtub in her bathroom. Because walk-in bathtub has a safer, less than 4-inch step up so she barely has to lift her feet to get in, and it has a non-slip seat which makes tub the perfect way to get back into the bath safely and easily. After the installation, the warm water therapy accelerates the healing process by dilating blood vessels and increasing blood flow to ache area or in the damaged tissue. Right now she feels much better.
I am glad that the warm water therapy helps your grandmother to ease the pain.

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:19 pm

My grandmother has something similar, she uses muscle aids, like bands for her legs. I think you should get her to exercise her body, and massage her pains and aches.

HealthStasia

by HealthStasia on Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:40 pm

KristenReed wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:00 am
Hello, I want to share my grandmother's experience. She was dealing with arthritis, her arthritis pain began suddenly, the skin on her knee started looking red and it feels warm to the touch. We consulted with the doctor and her diagnostic process has begun. It was very painful for her when she walks and very difficult for her to take a bath in the regular tub. So the doctor has recommended to get in contact with the professionals of walk in tubs and installed a walk-in bathtub in her bathroom. Because walk-in bathtub has a safer, less than 4-inch step up so she barely has to lift her feet to get in, and it has a non-slip seat which makes tub the perfect way to get back into the bath safely and easily. After the installation, the warm water therapy accelerates the healing process by dilating blood vessels and increasing blood flow to ache area or in the damaged tissue. Right now she feels much better.
I'm glad she is feeling better now and the warm water therapy worked for her.

minahil123

by minahil123 on Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:55 am

The main cause of RA is inflammation that arises in the tissues between the joints. Diminishing inflammation in the joints brings relief to the patients affected by rheumatoid arthritis.
Arthritis results from when your immune system attacks your body’s healthy cells mistakenly by affecting a wide class of body systems, including skin, eyes, lungs, heart, and blood vessels.
RA is a long-lasting inflammatory condition that causes damage to most organs of your body.

Best Painless treatment For Arthritis
Stem cells are the anti-inflammatory cells that help in repairing and regenerating the damaging tissues.
Umbilical Cord Stem Cells are the cells that can repair damaged cartilage. These cells are then directly injected into the damaged tissues surrounding the affected joints.

These stem cells boost the immune system and reduce the inflammation process.
So, these characteristics of stem cells proved to be the best and safest alternative treatment to surgeries and transplants for many chronic and autoimmune diseases like Rheumatoid Arthritis.

finchloe121

by finchloe121 on Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:53 pm

Offer your support, emotional or physical as they may have lost confidence in themselves. Constant pain is debilitating so help them learn ways to relax and stay positive.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:57 am

Use heating pads for no more than 20 minutes at a time. Use of cold, such as applying ice packs to sore muscles, can relieve pain and inflammation after strenuous exercise. Massage. Massage might improve pain and stiffness temporarily.

10 posts