any skin routine tips, acne problem

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

11 posts
ness7777

by ness7777 on Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:48 pm

any skin routine tips, acne problem

Hey guys!

my names youness and im 19 years old from germany. since im 16 ive been fighting my acne, which were consist of pimples (on nose, chin and cheeks) and red spots with irrtations, now it kinda went down but im still getting these pimples and pustules on my chin area with lot of red spots. My cheeks havin red spots as usual and my nose got really big pores which attracts black heads and therefore also having some little red spots. Ive uploaded some images to get a better picture
My skins pretty sensitve and get oily at times so im tryin to be really carefully with the products but im still not sure if there some that can help and treat my skin at some kind. Right now after some research ive got my eyes on these productsr: la roche posay toleriane cleanser and the ordinary niacinamide 10 + zinc 1. But im not even sure if they can help my skin since ive already got bad experience with skin products. But im really wanna do my own skin routine to finally beat that annoying acne. I hope you guys know some ways to treat it or what products i should use for a skin routine.

Thank you in advance!
Attachments
right cheek.jpg
right cheek.jpg (198.71 KiB) Viewed 29496 times
nose.jpg
nose.jpg (207.55 KiB) Viewed 29496 times
chin_acne.jpg
chin_acne.jpg (226.14 KiB) Viewed 29496 times

thakurhimanshi

by thakurhimanshi on Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:28 am

Re: any skin routine tips, acne problem

Stay AWAY from antibiotics and steroids are REALLY bad news.
No one should be on ANY remedy for three months.
In my opinion --- stop ALL medication and take only homeopathy treatment. Drink a lot of water. Eat well and wait for a week.

Report if there is any problem.

jeannutter

by jeannutter on Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:28 am

I recommend using a product based on natural ingredients like face skin care.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:56 am

I agree with thakurhimanshi in that you must treat your skin with care. DON'T overdo the face treatments or pills. Your skin does NOT need to be stripped and covered with chemicals. Yes, your acne is distressing but even though your skin is playing up you still need to use gentle cleansing products. If you do intend to buy acne treatment skincare, make sure the brand is of high regard. Your skin is organic and so you should treat it accordingly.

I do hope I've helped. I do also agree about trying homepathy remedies. But you'll have to look into that yourself: I know very little about that kind of treatment. But do Google it and see if you can find a gentle treatment for your skin. Gentle IS best.

scilover

by scilover on Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:22 am

You can try :
1. Wash the area with a mild cleanser or one that contains salicylic acid.
2. Apply an ice pack to the area for about 5 minutes, to help reduce redness.
3. Apply a cream or ointment with benzoyl peroxide.
4. Avoid picking at the pimples or trying to pop them.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:58 pm

Agreed, scilover. I agree on each point you've made. Especially the one about not popping a pimple. Doing so can result in scarring and damage the skin. NEVER pop/burst a blister either: you could end up with an infection and need medical treatment. Again, treat your skin with care. If you're bothered about its state, then see a medical professional before using chemicals or the suchlike. Your skin is organic and must be treated with respect. Even when it's angry. In fact, flare ups are made worse by harsh treatments. This includes skin peels. I would advise against any skin peel. Nasty and horrible.

MaryRiyanna

by MaryRiyanna on Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:22 am

Hi friend,
Acne has turned out to be a general skin issue faced by many these days and several acne treatment products are made available in the market too. Since you are having an acne-prone sensitive skin texture, as a remedial measure for acne, I would like to agree with MissCandyGirl. Because the best option is either to consult a dermatologist or is to use dermatologically formulated and clinically proven gentle acne treatment products of a well-recognized skincare brand. I am using Cetaphil PRO Acne-Prone Skin Moisturizing Lotion as a skincare aid. It is working well to reduce pimple formation and acne scars.
Hope you get well soon.
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed per our terms & conditions

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Tue May 02, 2023 9:06 am

With the right ingredients and targeted skincare products for acne, you can help minimize acne flare-ups, as well as treat existing acne breakouts.

hamzaghaffar

by hamzaghaffar on Tue May 09, 2023 7:57 am

I think you should go for anti-acne treatment products
Here are some more tips:
Cleanse twice a day
Exfoliate: Exfoliating once or twice a week can help remove dead skin cells and unclog pores. Use a gentle exfoliant that won't irritate your skin.
Moisturize:
Spot treatment:
Avoid touching your face:
Last edited by hamzaghaffar on Tue May 09, 2023 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:37 am

it tends to be disturbing, and extreme skin break out can prompt super durable scarring. Luckily, for the vast majority, skin break out will in general disappear when they arrive at their 30s. Skin break out starts in the skin's oil organs.

11 posts