Can’t reach the end of acne. Good but could be better

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

10 posts
LaurBS920

by LaurBS920 on Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:46 pm

Can’t reach the end of acne. Good but could be better

Hi my name is Lauren, I’m 20 years old and I’ve had acne since maybe 13. I have tried many many medications including differin, and two rounds of accutane. While these helped they didn’t clear my skin. After each round of accutane the acne came back, which was very disheartening especially considering the side effects and cost. I am currently using Biofresh skin care and taking the acnaut supplements along with probiotic supplement and I’ve changed my shampoo to sulfate free. I also use bellapierre mineral foundation with no bad stuff in it that could block the pores. My skin is way better than it was but is still not quite as good as it should be. I have heard murad although expensive is meant to be very good and I was just wondering if anyone had any experiences with it or any other skincare than may help. I’m content my skin is better than it was it’s just frustrating that i can’t get it to being clear or staying clear. (I also have very sensitive skin and have been allergic to some skin care in the past). thank you x

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:24 am

Re: Can’t reach the end of acne. Good but could be better

Hi LaurBS920,

Thank you for posting on the forum about your acne. You may want to consider trying the following route for your acne. Rather than topical help, this will address the problem from the inside out. It involves balancing the microbiome. Please find more info here from one of our clients:

https://www.chucklinggoat.co.uk/health- ... t-is-acne/

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

scilover

by scilover on Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:13 am

if the skin is getting better then, it's good. Rather than having troubled skin forever. I also had gone through that phase. Goodluck to you

Acne Remove

by Acne Remove on Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:53 pm

I'm sorry to hear that. If you have taken Accutane, you won't have acne breakouts on your entire face, but you will get acne repeatedly in some areas. There are generally the following reasons:
1. The skin barrier in that area is broken. Bacteria can easily invade the inside of the skin, causing acne in the skin.
2. Your diet is not regulated. Taking more sugar can stimulate inflammation and break out acne. In addition, fine carbohydrates have the same effect as sugar. Some people can also develop acne after taking milk, chocolate, coffee, etc.
3. You are under too much pressure. Maybe you are under pressure from study or work, and you are under high pressure for a long time. Or you may be depressed because of facial acne. These may cause acne.
Help you get rid of acne.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:54 am

Reasons for grown-up skin break out incorporate utilizing too many healthy skin items, not washing off cosmetics, being worried, voyaging, and eating an eating regimen

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:46 am

I think acne is genetic: rather than out of poor hygiene.

It is a myth that junk food causes acne: again, acne is genetic. Still, it can be covered with the right foundation colour.

Still, it can be reduced. Your doctor should be able to prescribe a skin cream and pill. In the meantime, foundation is your friend.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:03 am

Burping. Burping during or after feasts is typical, yet individuals who burp habitually might be gulping a lot of air and delivering it before the air enters the stomach. ...
Tooting. Going gas through the rectum is called tooting.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:59 pm

There are some really good foundations available on the market: if someone can't reduce their acne, then I'd advise using such a foundation.

And - again - acne is genetic and not the result of dirty skin.

ninjaskincare1@gmail.com

by ninjaskincare1@gmail.com on Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:01 pm

Thanks for sharing. I am aslo suffering from acne from past few months and have tried plenty of things

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:28 am

his stage is extremely serious. The imperfections are huge. They can happen on the face as well as neck, shoulders, back and at times arms. They are profound and firm to contact.

10 posts