Acne remedy that really works

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

30 posts
johnyjackson

by johnyjackson on Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:52 am

Re: Acne remedy that really works

RobertPierson wrote:
Unobtanium wrote:I am looking for acne cure while I await consultant appointment for my son aged 14. It is quite severe. He receives mean comments most days in school. Antibiotics and creams have not worked. They affected his stomach or burned and reddened his skin.
Remove excess oil from skin regularly using wet cotton, or make him wash his face with mild soap 4-5 times daily. And give him lots of fruits (apples in particular) and vegetables.
Is there any cream or pill that used to cure acne fast?

Lauracox

by Lauracox on Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:11 am

Use aloe vera gel consistently.

lisagen21

by lisagen21 on Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:32 pm

3tps of gran flour, half tps of turmeric powder and aloe vera gel (as per requirement for making paste), apply it twice a week on your face let it dry and wash with normal water, it will reduce acne and remove acne spots plus its good for skin. I am using it and the results are amazing.

evolvethought

by evolvethought on Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:09 am

LillyJohn wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:19 am
The best home remedy for acne is turmeric paste. Applying mixtures of turmeric, lemon juice, and sandalwood would cure acne. If you need tips for how to care your acne prone skin, you can have a look on this blog ( commercial link removed ).
Totally agree with you.. turmeric works best for skin with the mixture of some ingrediants. also turmeric has lot of antiseptic and antibacterial properties. just a mixture of curd,honey,gram flour,pinch of turmeric would do the magic.
thank you..!!!

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:08 pm

I'm lucky in that I've never had a problem with acne. But your remedy does sound like a good idea: plus, it's easy to buy those ingredients: or find in your kitchen.

I'd advise anyone with acne give it a go.

aanyagaud6031@gmail.com

by aanyagaud6031@gmail.com on Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:34 am

hie even i had acne in my teenage age i m going to tell you some home remedies that you can try

Honey: How do I use it?
Apply a small amount of honey onto pimples with a clean, dry cotton pad or finger. If you prefer, apply honey to an eye or body mask.

How to utilize garlic
Individuals can add garlic to their diet to help fight inflammation and infection caused by acne. Many people take whole garlic cloves and apply them to toast or mix them into an alcoholic beverage.
You can also purchase capsules and powders of garlic at the majority of grocery stores as well as health stores that sell natural products.
While many websites recommend applying garlic directly to pimples, it could result in further irritation to the skin. Garlic may cause skin irritation; therefore, it is important to use it carefully.

How do you make use of coconut oil?
Try applying pure coconut oil directly to the acne-prone area. You can find coconut oil in the grocery store's organic food section.

How to make use of green tea
Green tea may assist if you consume it or apply the extract of green tea on their face, but researchers claim that current research is sporadic.
Yet, one study discovered a 79-89 percent decrease in whiteheads and blackheads after eight weeks of green tea extract with polyphenols.
You can buy green tea in a lot of high-street stores. Green tea extract is more challenging, but it can be found in some health shops.

haramashraf123@gmail.com

by haramashraf123@gmail.com on Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:22 am

Acne is very common and it can contribute to emotional distress. Acne and scars on your face can affect self-esteem and self-confidence and they can even contribute to feelings of anxiety or depression. Acne is known as a multifactorial disease which means several factors like hormones, inflammation, stress, and vitamin deficiency lead to its development.
Last edited by haramashraf123@gmail.com on Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:42 am

Hello aanyagaud6031@gmail.com

This is brilliant advice. I am sure many people will use it.

josephalex098@outlook.com

by josephalex098@outlook.com on Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:55 am

Hi,
Using a laser or other light-based therapy, blemishes can be treated
Dead skin cells are removed using chemical peels.
Thanks.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:09 am

Please: DON'T use a chemical peel. Your poor skin doesn't deserve that kind of brutal treatment. BUT light technology IS a good idea. Just make sure a professional with qualifications does it.

30 posts