Are Tattoo Bad For Health?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
johnnick24

by johnnick24 on Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:21 am

Are Tattoo Bad For Health?

I love Tattoo designs and my favorite tattoo is a Key tattoo
BUT
Recently I read that Tattoos are bad for health Are They?
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed per our terms and conditions

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:02 pm

Re: Are Tattoo Bad For Health?

Hi,

we thank you for this question on the forum and hope that you receive a reply shortly from one of our members as talkhealth are unfortunately are unable to offer you any specific medical opinions on this matter.

Though we suggest that you take a look at the potential issues surrounding this, such as infection risk and skin and wound care as we have a number of forums relating to these subjects.

Regards,

talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

georgewhittington

by georgewhittington on Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:28 am

Tattoos are a common form of self-expression, but they also damage the skin and can cause complications. Complications could include: allergic reaction to tattoo dyes, which may develop years later; signs of an allergic reaction include a rash at the tattoo site.

scilover

by scilover on Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:59 am

Well, there are risks when getting a tattoo as tattoos breaches the skin. For example, you could have an allergic reaction to the ink and skin infections. If you want to get a tattoo, make sure you go to a good tattoo shop with an experienced tattoo artist with proper equipment.

4 posts