Smal boil at my anus.. Im freaking out

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
Darkscm86

by Darkscm86 on Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:42 pm

Smal boil at my anus.. Im freaking out

Hi
my name is rami and im male 29 y o
im syrian now in germany hope u can help me
a month ago or more a small boil grew on my anus and i tried to put hemorrhoids medicine in it but it never gone and every day when i wanna go to the bathroom it hurts i have to say that im gay but i didn't have sex or anything close to my ass since long time... More than 7 months
I attached pix of the boil
sorry its no pretty
thnx alot in advanced
Last edited by talkhealth on Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Wording changed and pictures removed to comply with forum policy

Justine Greenwood

by Justine Greenwood on Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:12 am

Re: Smal boil at my anus.. Im freaking out

Hi Rami,

I am sorry to hear you are having so much trouble with your problem. Unfortunately there is not much I can recommend for treating this.

Do you have access to a doctor where you are? - I really feel that since you have been suffering with the boil for 1+ months now it needs assessing by a healthcare professional. If you don't have access to a doctor, a sexual health clinic will also be able to assess the problem for you.

Best wishes,

Justine
Justine Greenwood
Learning and Development Pharmacist, Rowlands Pharmacy
http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/on ... enwood.php

Darkscm86

by Darkscm86 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:07 pm

Thanks very much for replying
Where can i check that sexual health clinic? Can i send the pictures to someone's email so i can get a good advice?
Thanks

Justine Greenwood

by Justine Greenwood on Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:15 pm

Hello,

Thanks for replying. Are you still based in Germany? If you are outside of the UK I am unsure of which sexual health services to direct you to, I'm sorry. Are there any local pharmacies or doctors where you live? You can ask them to direct you to the local sexual health services and they will be better placed to help you with your problem.

I'm sorry I can not be more specific, but I am unfamiliar with Germany's services.

Justine
Justine Greenwood
Learning and Development Pharmacist, Rowlands Pharmacy
http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/on ... enwood.php

4 posts