Hair loss or baldness treatment

Moderator: talkhealth

44 posts
HelenkaZemmen

by HelenkaZemmen on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:29 am

Re: Hair loss or baldness treatment

I agree..Hair loss mainly caused due to dandruff,pollution and unhealthy food habits too..Eat healthy and green leafy vegetables...Also prefer to use natural hair products for your hairs.
Last edited by admin on Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Unauthorised URL removed. See forum rules.

bodybyvi

by bodybyvi on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:54 pm

Hair fall is the big problem for me.and this problem is increasing day by day.but i want a proper treatment for hair fall.What should i do?

minakshi

by minakshi on Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:48 am

For natural hair loss treatment you can use onion juice and message the juice on your scalp regularly, there are various other things that you can search on internet like best things to make hairhealthy.
Last edited by admin on Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Unauthorised URL removed. See forum rules.

john214571

by john214571 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:20 pm

if person have miner hair loss problem then this problem can recover by natural treatment. if hair loss major like as complete bald scalp then He/She looking for hair transplant surgery because today hair transplant surgery leading as best treatment in hole world. i want to give suggestion to those peoples who have initial stage of hair fall to get right treatment timely before it gets too late.

bertyolmer

by bertyolmer on Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:04 pm

If someone is desperate and don't know what else he/she can do,
a friend of mine told me about a study with zinc pills.

Maybe it works!

ronney23

by ronney23 on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:39 am

Is there any other treatment available for baldness cure except hair transplantation? Many patients ask us such question. Hair loss or hair fall is not good for health as it creates stress among people who are facing it. Women and men usually feel uneasy when they see their face with baldness on their head. They used to try many products available in the market to prevent hair loss. They might get positive results to prevent hair loss to some extent however baldness can not be cured by using these products permanently. We are also searching some products, vitamins, food supplements useful for prevention of hair loss which is necessary for women and men to look beautiful and handsome respectively.

There are many reasons which are sited to be responsible for hair loss or baldness including some hormones, vitamins, stress, depression, diabetes, aging and environmental factors. The scientists however, are not sure what are the exact reason behind it which can be treated permanently. They developed a new hair transplant technique to bring people out of hair fall or hair loss anxiety permanently which deals with hair follicles removal from hair follicles donor parts of head and replanted at bald parts of head. The replanted hairs then grow naturally with positive results during a few weeks. There are many clinics worldwide which are providing hair transplant services.
There are difference between the remedies and treatment for hair loss. I will tell you some remedies to control and cure hair fall.
Massage with Olive oil on your scalp before going to bed.
Use a mixture of apple cedar and vinegar tea on the scalp to help your hair grow.
To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea.Massage well and shampoo.
Sulfur plays an important part in the structure of the hair.
There are FDA approved medicine like minoxidil which is available for hair loss treatment.

pillssupplier

by pillssupplier on Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:52 am

For hair loss, i will suggest you to take a solution known as 'Minoxidil'. Such products comes in tablet form as well as in lotion. It can caused increase in hair growth & darkening of hair when applied to crown area hair loss. It is also used for thinning of hair regrowth. Such solution should be there for at least 4 hours before washing and your hair & scalp must be dry at that time while applying it.

bertyolmer

by bertyolmer on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:10 am

I got rid of my hair loss with siliceous earth! :D

bertyolmer

by bertyolmer on Mon May 11, 2015 10:28 am

I tried siliceous earth and after two month I saw an improvement :) now I'm using a common shampoo and it's getting better and better

JudithJohnson

by JudithJohnson on Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:56 am

I agree! There are many reasons behind hair loss problems, lack of vitamins and nutrients, stress and depression can be the reason behind baldness.
You can try Avodart pills can help with stronger hairs and prevent hair loss. It is only for men and quite effective, my husband use this too.

44 posts