Hair loss problems

Moderator: talkhealth

23 posts
RachelThorpe

by RachelThorpe on Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 pm

Hair loss problems

I am suffering from grey and thinning of hair and also I have little hair fall. Please list a complete diet chart for the complete week to gain the required vitamins and minerals & protein.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:48 pm

Re: Hair loss problems

Hi RachelThorpe

Thank you for your recent post. Please have a look at our free support programme myhairloss for additional advice and support, http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/psp/hair_loss.php.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Sonukashyap1

by Sonukashyap1 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:31 pm

What is hair loss?

Hair grows everywhere on the human skin except on the palms of our hands and the soles of our feet, but many hairs are so fine they're virtually invisible.

What causes hair loss?

If you have a family history of baldness, you may have this type of hair loss. Certain sex hormones can trigger hereditary hair loss. It may begin as early as puberty.

In some cases, hair loss may occur with a simple halt in the cycle of hair growth. Major illnesses, surgeries, or traumatic events can trigger hair loss. However, your hair will usually start growing back without treatment.

Types of Hair Loss
  • Involutional alopecia

Androgenic alopecia

Alopecia areata

Alopecia Universalis

Trichotillomania

Telogen effluvium

Scarring alopec
ias
Last edited by talkhealth on Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed

davidbrad

by davidbrad on Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:53 am

I have another case which is different from this one.
All my family members have healthy and fine hair but about year ago, i started losing hair from the side and middle of my top head and at time it looks like someone just pull some hair out of middle of my head.

Justify-content

by Justify-content on Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:28 am

What do you think of the fue in Turkey's procedure? I will be there soon and want to do a hair transplant. I also learn more here How to check the reliability of this information?

mhamzikhan92

by mhamzikhan92 on Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:41 pm

hi here are alot of solutions one of them are following.
wash your hairs regularly with shampoo.
don't bush your wet hair.
use garlic or ginger juice.
use anti dandruff shampoo.
try it you will feel good results soon.

scilover

by scilover on Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:15 am

The important things are to:
1. Wash your hair regularly
2. Use suitable shampoo for your hair
3. Use conditioner
4. Dry your hair naturally
5. Oil your hair
6. Trim your hair once in a while

scilover

by scilover on Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:27 am

Hai! I suffered from hair loss too. But somehow my hair loss kinda less! I do these few things, and I keep doing it until now. FIRST, you MUST get a hair tonic that suits you. I choose water based because its easier. I just spray all over my head. SECOND, you have to take Zinc and Vitamin C as an everyday supplement. LAST, do a headstand for like 30-60 seconds everyday. Its proven that it helps to increase blood circulation at your scalp. I hope this are worth sharing..

Daniel brannum

by Daniel brannum on Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:33 pm

RachelThorpe wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 pm
I am suffering from grey and thinning of hair and also I have little hair fall. Please list a complete diet chart for the complete week to gain the required vitamins and minerals & protein.
First off consult a dermatologist to see if its any problem in the blood. Bcz I had iron deficiency and only came to know about it after consulting one and doing a couple of tests. I used to do home remedies on my own without seeking medical attention. But now I have been experiencing very little comparatively and is very much better.
The first thing to make it really effective is to sleep at night and sleep min of 7-8 hrs.
Change your daily diet to consuming huge amt of protein and iron. Eat almond and flaxseeds which are all high in protein. Eat min 1 or 2 eggs daily boiled or cooked. Eat dates if you have access to any to reduce the problem of iron deficiency. Drink milk. Try also eating sweet potatoes and also avocado. If you find it difficult to eat avocado, beat it up with milk, and drink like a milkshake. All these are to be done daily.
And now when having daily meals switch to leafy vegetables like spinach, have red meats not too much just a min amount.
Excersize min of 30 min daily. Meditate 10min daily.
Do all of this and you can see the change that happens to you.
If you are looking for a treatment for hair loss, I’ll tip it out for you. The first thing to keep in mind is to never be too eager for the results to happen. It’ll take 6-8 months for the results to show that too could reach 1 year.
Onion juice is one of the best treatments for hair loss and hair re-growth and I have been using it for the past 3 months and i can see the diff. Just bcz i do doesn't mean you also can. It varies according to people.
Take an onion, peel of its 1st outer layer skin, cut it, put it to a blender, and beat it. Extract the juice using a cloth or anything that could be useful for extracting. Mix 1 spoon of coconut oil or olive oil whichever is available. Apply it and massage it for 5-10 min when applying. Keep it on hair for min 1 hr and wash it off. It might be smelly so dont use shampoo or conditioner if you are concerned about the smell as it won't work.
Use it daily for better results. I have very little hair loss now. It has reduced to very min now.

pacman23

by pacman23 on Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:54 am

Thanks for the thread. I was looking for related information

23 posts