Hair loss problems

Moderator: talkhealth

23 posts
JesseAllen

by JesseAllen on Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:11 am

Re: Hair loss problems

I would recommend you to try Ayurvedic remedies for hair gain and re growth. I have already started gaining back my hair by using Brahmi oil, vitamin E oil, or Bhringraj oil. I have been following iahas.com for these natural remedies enriched with Ayurvedic herbs and spices and they are great.

felizabrunt

by felizabrunt on Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:00 pm

Yes, I have also faced hair fall problems, But I consulted with a doctor through telehealth Ongo Care and got medications. Take a look at hair loss, the Reason for hair loss, And lastly some treatments for hair loss problems.
Hair loss, also known as alopecia, is the condition of losing hair from the head or body. Usually, the hair from the head region is involved. However, other regions are considered under the same category as well, and the severity can range from person to person.
What Is the Reason for Hair Loss?
Genetics: Male or female pattern baldness, a condition caused by genetics and hormones, is the most common cause of hair loss.
Changes in hormonal levels: Changes due to pregnancy, childbirth, menopause, or an overactive or underactive thyroid gland can lead to hair loss.
Medical conditions: Certain conditions can cause hair loss as well.
Medications: Certain medications, such as blood thinners, antidepressants, and blood pressure medications, can cause hair loss as a side effect.
Stress: Physical or emotional stress can cause hair loss through a condition known as telogen effluvium, which causes hair to enter the shedding phase prematurely.
Poor nutrition: A diet lacking certain nutrients, such as iron and protein, can lead to hair loss.
Other causes: hair loss can be caused by poor hair care, excessive styling, certain hairstyles, and environmental factors.

Hair Loss Treatment Options Are:
Hair regrowth medicine like:
  • Medications
    Minoxidil (Rogaine)
    Finasteride (Propecia)
    Dutasteride
    Anthralin
Hair loss therapy and surgery like:
  • Hair treatment for hair loss
    Scalp treatment for hair loss
Natural remedies for hair loss
  • Scalp massage
    Eating a healthy diet
    Proper hair care

evangrahamn

by evangrahamn on Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:21 am

While diet can play a role in hair health, it's important to remember that hair loss can have various causes, and a balanced diet alone may not be enough to address the issue. However, a diet rich in protein, iron, biotin, and vitamins such as A, C, D, and E can promote hair health.

23 posts