Severe pain in head since 6 months- after my accedient - wha

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

4 posts
tahirimran

by tahirimran on Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:48 am

Severe pain in head since 6 months- after my accedient - wha

Six months ago, I was going on a road trip to Florida with my family. We planned this trip for many times but couldn’t make it possible for some reasons. Then finally the day has come when we fulfill our plan by going on a trip together with beloved family. We were enjoying a lot when we entered on the express highway an oil tanker came by our side and strike with our car. At that time, I didn’t know what was happened I just saw an oil tanker striking with our car. We all were badly injured I also had a head injury. I got 18 stitches in the middle of my head. Stitches were recovered by the passage of time but it’s been six months now and I still have severe pain in my head which is getting worse day by day. I tried almost all the medicines which were prescribed by a well-known neurosurgeon but it didn’t work. I want some high potential medicines which give me relief for a time that I can go back to my life because this severe pain has badly disturbed my daily routine.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:08 pm

Re: Severe pain in head since 6 months- after my accedient -

So sorry to read your post. Given the circumstances of your pain, you would be better to speak to your GP directly as he/she is more likely to be able to help you.
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

ashleyjackson

by ashleyjackson on Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:41 pm

Hi,
Sorry to hear about your accident. I think you should consult with an experienced neurosurgeon.
Thanks.

Latrice Sang

by Latrice Sang on Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:29 am

Sorry about the accident, did you get a CT scan or MRI? it is important to perform these 2 when you had a head injury

4 posts