Best Tips to Reduce Depression and Anxiety

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

33 posts
shyroon025@gmail.com

by shyroon025@gmail.com on Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:19 pm

Re: Best Tips to Reduce Depression and Anxiety

Meditation is a powerful tool to reduce mental stress, anxiety, and depression. You can practice meditation in the morning and give 10 minutes if you are a beginner. There are several benefits of meditation: it reduces mental stress, lowers blood pressure, reduces heart rate, increases focus and attention, sharpens the mind, etc.

shyroon025@gmail.com

by shyroon025@gmail.com on Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:58 pm

Experiencing long-term worries and tension may cause depression. People worry about different things, whatever they are happening in their life. If you are tired from worries, tension and want to come out from depression. You may also hear about meditation. Meditation is a powerful tool from which you can reduce your stress and make your mind healthy. You can start practicing meditation in the morning for 10 minutes, and after several days, you will observe changes in your mindset.

abhimanyu singh

by abhimanyu singh on Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:38 pm

It breaks my heart to see how common depression and anxiety are becoming these days in our modern world. Given today's fast-paced lives that people are living, everyone tends to neglect their mental and physical health while juggling work and family responsibilities, mental health issues like depression being the end result. From what I have learned till now from my own experiences and others, the following ways can help deal with these issues:-
1) Firstly, staying active and exercising regularly.
2)Eating a well balanced diet that provides your body with all the vitamins , minerals and proteins that it requires
3) Get adequate sleep, its just not known how much getting adequate sleep can bring to your productivity and mental health
4) Write down negative thoughts in a journal to identify and deal with them.
5) Engage in joyful activities that brings out the best in you
6) practice self-compassion, give yourself some love and kindness.
7) Lastly, I found reading mental health blogs ( I used to read at: your mental health pal) to be really helpful.
I hope these help.

33 posts