Constant sexual rejection

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

3 posts
Jmah2001

by Jmah2001 on Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:46 am

Constant sexual rejection

I've been with my partner for almost 2 years and I'm always up for sex but she never is. When I ask or try to initiate things I 99 percent of the time get rejected. Over the 2 year period ive slowly gotten more self conscious and embarrassed to initiate things as I've lost my confidence and also feel like it's had an impact on how much I want to have sex with her

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed May 05, 2021 3:33 pm

Re: Constant sexual rejection

I know this sounds awful, but it sounds like she isn't sexually attracted to you. If she truly "fancied" you, she'd not hesitate to get intimate. However, she could be suffering some sort of health problem she is worried about. To find out if this is the case, talk to her one evening - when there is definitely no risk of being interrupted - and tell her how you're feeling and how you're worried about her lack of passion with you. Tell her about it basically, and don't try to guess what is wrong. It could be she has emotionally moved on from you. On the otherhand, it could be she's suffering a lot of stress and can't wind down with you. I can't tell from here, but you can. Also be honest with yourself: if she simply does not find you sexually attractive anymore, you'll have to accept that and move on. Because you have needs and desires and a desire to be emotionally close with someone. Your happiness is at stake here: if she won't change, then perhaps moving on might be best.

There is nothing wrong with YOU: even though being sexually rejected by your own partner hurts. I think she may have problems you'll never be able to help her with. Be brutally honest with yourself. And go from there.

GibsonMichel

by GibsonMichel on Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:03 pm

Re: Constant sexual rejection

that's already too boring for her
she needs something like a "game"
here's an example of what I'm talking about: don't initiate anything. go to gym get a great body. be cold in the sence of sex. don't show her that you want her. trust me, after such game she'll want you. if still not then it might be her health problems (i happens to women sometimes) or she just doesn't want sex with YOU not in general sex.

3 posts