health anxiety

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

2 posts
heyitscagla

by heyitscagla on Thu May 21, 2020 11:54 am

health anxiety

oh hey there,
um i've been feeling unwell lately. like something is eating me slowly. first, it started with jaw pain. i was unable to use it easily and fully. then neck, shoulder and back pain followed. i was unable to sleep easily at night because of my worries. it got harder and harder each night. now im sitting here, thinking about what is happening to me. i guess i need help but during this covid-19 times, i'm concerned that no doctor would care about my worries. last week i took my mom to the MRI. she has claustrophobia, it was a real stress for me. i was in the same room with her.i had to support her and let her know that i'm right by her side during that. i heard all the noises and saw the fear in her eyes. i don't know if it started with that but, since then i don't feel very well to be honest. i'm 18 years old and i don't know what is happening to my body. i was going to write a letter today, to let my lover and my mother know that i feel like i don't have much time left and if something happens to me make sure that i lived a good life. i'm not sure if someone's going to see this or take this seriously but if you guys do, please give me an advice y'all. thank you.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:59 pm

Re: health anxiety

HI heyitscagla,

We have noticed that you never received any replies.

How are you feeling now?

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts