Difficulty Losing Weight

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha

28 posts
AllisonM

by AllisonM on Thu May 04, 2017 6:52 am

Re: Difficulty Losing Weight

Have you ever tried swimming? I have heard that swimming helps in reducing weight. It helps burn a lot of calories by giving little stress to your body. Swimming is good and it is never too late to learn. Swimming not only helps reduce weight but is known for its cardiovascular health benefits especially for older people. Swimming is one of the best aerobic exercises because it works on all the major muscle groups. and targets every area in your body. There are four strokes that you can try out. It is the Freestyle, Breaststroke, Backstroke, and butterfly.

Swimming not just helps improve your strength it has a lot of other benefits as well. It improves your flexibility due to the different strokes that you do while swimming. It aids in improving the flexibility of the muscles and joints. On the lighter side, it helps in spending more time with your family. Swimming is really relaxing and gives you time away from the worries and cares of life. Always remember to warm up and stretch before you swim as the large range of rotation around the joints from swimming means you need your muscles to be long and flexible.
Last edited by talkhealth on Thu May 04, 2017 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed per our terms and conditions

newintrends

by newintrends on Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:13 am

After a long time you have posted any blog and this time it let me comment on your post although I am the regular reader of your blogs and I have read several blogs which were related to many things and I found your blog very interesting because i am a thyroid patient and weight is gaining day by day. From your post, i get important information. Thank you.
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL advertising products or services removed - not permitted - see forum rules

alsaenergydrink01

by alsaenergydrink01 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:46 am

Yeah and its really a pain in the ass for those who haven't tried or those will just try to lose weights, as for me when i first try to lose weight i was like hopeless because of the way your body and your mental state is battling with your eagerness to reach the body you want to achieve. But thanks to my friend who suggest this energy drink which is a low calorie caffeine drink and it really boost not only me but my willingness to work out as well. Just check this out guys so that you'll know what im talkin about ;) . Godbless you all
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Promotional URL not permitted: Please see full forum rules for more info

vijaykumar

by vijaykumar on Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:12 am

try bariatric surgery it helps you most

Uptown101

by Uptown101 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:49 am

Don't lose hope ! all you need to do is more die. Do these for the better
Write down what you eat for one week and you will lose weight.
Add 10 percent to the amount of daily calories you think you’re eating
Get an online weight loss buddy to lose more weight
After breakfast, stick to water
Eat three fewer bites of your meal
Sniff a banana, an apple, or a peppermint when you feel hungry
Spend 10 minutes a day walking up and down stairs
Walk five minutes for at least every two hours
Don’t buy any prepared food

desreecrooks

by desreecrooks on Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:14 am

I'm sorry to hear what you are going through. But have you ever thought that it may go deeper than the physical? Have you ever thought about doing meditation or maybe you could try this book "What to Say When You Talk To Yourself" by Shad Helmstetter. You can even download it. Everything begins with how we see ourselves and what we have been thought. Hope this helps.

BernardRichhi

by BernardRichhi on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:31 am

Hello,
I too have the same problem one year ago.Just want to say never give up and Be positive.Here is some diet plan I have followed which helped me through weight loss.
Keep a diary and stay more aware of habits and problem areas
Choose lower fat foods, eg lean meat, and lower fat dairy products
Watch those portion sizes
Fill up with vegetables and fruit as snacks, with meals, and for desserts.
Have regular meals, starting with breakfast
Get active, aim for at least 30 minutes daily of moderate activity. If you can manage more than that even better - ideally aim to build up to 60 minutes a day!
Start your day with warm water and lemon water mixture.
Drink Plenty of water.
Foods containing lots of fiber can help keep you to feel full, which is perfect for losing weight. Fibre is only found in food from plants, such as fruit and veg, oats, wholegrain bread, brown rice and pasta, and beans, peas and lentils.
To avoid temptation, try to not stock junk food – such as chocolate, biscuits, crisps and sweet fizzy drinks – at home. Instead, opt for healthy snacks, such as fruit, unsalted rice cakes, oat cakes, unsalted or unsweetened popcorn, and fruit juice.
Include Green Tea as well, As it is good for weight.

I have tried this and It has given me the awesome result.

matthewtweedie

by matthewtweedie on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:59 am

Control your diet as per requirement, take proteins, low carb foods, drink water as much as you can this help you to boost your metabolism. Start yoga and other light exercises this helps in weight loss.
Adelaide Anxiety Clinic provides treatments of various mental health problems such as social anxiety, binge eating, IBS and PTSD. To know more about us, please visit us at https://www.adelaideanxietyclinic.com.au/

Olivia2015

by Olivia2015 on Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:50 am

Hello

I understand that how you must be feeling. So, when you have tried different methods still you are not happy with it, try weight loss supplements. It is safe to use as this is extracted from natural plant parts. In case you still not getting a result, you should consult a reputed and trusted healthcare provider and get the best option for your problem.

synthia100

by synthia100 on Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:58 pm

Create your own nutrition plan for each day. Determine your daily kcal plan - subtract 400-500 kcal.
Drink plenty of water and eat regularly. If you're active, eat lots of protein, vegetables and fruits. You will be have a lot of strength and u will stay health.

28 posts