Weith Loss

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha

23 posts
tanavalla

by tanavalla on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:40 am

Weith Loss

Could someone please give me a health 7 day meal plan to wrok from. I have good will power but very little know how when it comes to making the right food choices. Thanks Lizzy

SaraBiston

by SaraBiston on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:39 am

Re: Weith Loss

Hello,
You can go for Water diet it may help you in lose weight. Eat Fresh fruits daily. Don't eat bulk at one time. eat small portion in small interval of time. Count your Calories taking per day. Drink plenty of water. If possible take green tea also. I hope these tips will help you to lose weight.

dolphinseye2000k

by dolphinseye2000k on Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:45 pm

Hello there.
I was the same and 3 weeks ago I joined slimming world via my GP I have lost 10lbs so far. Its a very easy to do and it seems to work well.
Look them up online or ask you GP if they could send you.

metaslim

by metaslim on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:19 pm

Drink luke warm lemon water early morning in empty stomach. Never drink water with food or immediately after food for at least one hour. Take fibrous diet, fruits, green vegetables & avoid eating outside food, junk & oily food. Do proper exercise & walk as much as you can.
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Signature removed - URL's in signatures not permitted. See forum rules & guidelines.

kyle

by kyle on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:52 am

metaslim wrote:Drink luke warm lemon water early morning in empty stomach. Never drink water with food or immediately after food for at least one hour. Take fibrous diet, fruits, green vegetables & avoid eating outside food, junk & oily food. Do proper exercise & walk as much as you can.
Motivation is the biggest weapon for me to lose a weight and to keep it off. Without motivation and proper guidance you can't really reach your goal. For me tracking my weight loss goal is the key success.
Reason: Signature removed - URL's in signatures not permitted. See forum rules & guidelines.

tanvirsojib

by tanvirsojib on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:16 am

If you want permanent weight lose , why 7 day meal plan ? I have been working with weight lose issue from many days. I never prefer any crash diet program. it's true that you have to be selective on foods items and have to avoid some food item which are containing high fat, but it doesn't tell you to eat less and less. The best way to lose weight is exercise. Exercise will burn your extra weight so fast; you don't need any crash diet. Running is great weights lose exercise among all. So if you can mange a simple 30 min for exercise in the morning time. Start now. Remember Exercise is the fastest way to burn your fat. Thank you and good luck.

meronjonas

by meronjonas on Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:42 am

SaraBiston wrote:Hello,
You can go for Water diet it may help you in lose weight. Eat Fresh fruits daily. Don't eat bulk at one time. eat small portion in small interval of time. Count your Calories taking per day. Drink plenty of water. If possible take green tea also. I hope these tips will help you to lose weight.
I really appreciate to read this and this one really helps but I think when you plan to reduced your weight then you should considered all the part like food choice, routine exercise, diet plan. Not only take good food is enough but proper exercise plan is really helps to reduced your weight quickly.
Last edited by admin on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Overt promotion of products and treatments not permitted - see forum rules

Adwerd007

by Adwerd007 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:44 pm

According to my knowledge the simple and best way to weight loss is dieting and exercise. If you want to loss your weight you should concentrate to your diet. Make sure that you take low fat and carbs in your diet. Body wraps are also good treatment. But the most important thing is exercise and i think cycling and swimming are best for this purpose.
Last edited by talkhealth on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL advertising a service removed - see forum rules

aramintaroxana

by aramintaroxana on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:04 am

Some tips that help you to lose weight.
1 Drink plenty of water instead of fizzy drinks and fruit cordials
2.Avoid consumption of alcohol
3.Reduce the amount of sugar in tea and coffee. If possible, avoid tea and coffee
4.Do not eat red meat and eggs as it contains greater amount of fats and carbohydrates
5.Substitute the intake of whole milk for semi-skimmed and semi-skimmed for skimmed
Important Tip -According to many health professionals, skipping meal is a lousy way of losing pounds. It is because; if you skip your meal and you starve the body of healthy nutrients then you will get weight rather than lose it.

23 posts