I'm fatty-How will I control weight?

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha

23 posts
Bonniericca

by Bonniericca on Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:50 pm

I'm fatty-How will I control weight?

Hello all!!
I'm getting fatter these days. Last week during my sister's engagement I was too fat and my dress was not perfect for me. It was tight and anyhow I entered into that heavy dress. I'm fed up of drinking orange juices and leafy vegetables for a week. I cannot manage this kind of food for the whole month. Can someone suggest some tips to reduce weight?
Last edited by talkhealth on Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to read smoothly

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:50 pm

Re: I'm fatty-How will I control weight?

Hi Bonniericca

Thank you for your post. I am sorry to hear about your weight concerns. Please have a look at our free support programme myweight here http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/psp/weight.php. I am sure our members will also have some handy hints and tips.

Do keep us posted on your progress.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

batamarin

by batamarin on Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:47 am

Hey girl,
First of all, let me say that no matter what your weight is, you are beautiful! Do not let the environment and people define your true beauty. When it comes to weight, most women are very insecure about their bodies. After giving birth, I had gained nearly 40 lbs and I was ashamed of the way I looked. But I stopped feeling sorry for myself and decided to take action. One of my friends introduced me to the Fat Decimator system, which is a fitness program aiming at making you lose weight fast with a combination of good dieting and exercises. I lost 19 lbs in 3 weeks, yessss! I could not believe it myself. In order to lose and maintain weight, you need a combination of a good diet and a series of fitness exercises for you to do. I am dropping the link the the product that saved me. Maybe it can save you too. Good luck and do not give up!!!

Bonniericca

by Bonniericca on Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:10 am

talkhealth wrote:Hi Bonniericca

Thank you for your post. I am sorry to hear about your weight concerns. Please have a look at our free support programme myweight here http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/psp/weight.php. I am sure our members will also have some handy hints and tips.

Do keep us posted on your progress.

Kind regards
talkhealth
Ok, thank you.

emmaclark

by emmaclark on Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:44 am

Hi Bonniericca,
I read your post. In my opinion, yoga is the best way to reduce weight. Also, do some exercise on regular basis and say no to oily food.
Thanks.

RachelThorpe

by RachelThorpe on Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:45 am

In order to lose weight, you need to burn more calories than consume. Adding exercise, like belly dancing that will be fun for you and much easier to stick with it, into your routine will help to increase calorie burn and help to lose fat from your entire body.

tajammalads

by tajammalads on Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:09 pm

Hi guys,
In these days everyone looks in tension for their fat. We thought that we can reduce it only by heavy exercise or by medicines. But have acknowledged that we can loose our fat by using some natural strategies?

Yes, we can do this by following steps.

Stay Motivated, avoid distractors while you are eating, Peppermint Tea, Never Skip Breakfast, Watch Your Sodium Intake, Drink Water Regularly, Stop Chewing Gums, and some other strategies.
Last edited by talkhealth on Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: URL removed

KevinN88

by KevinN88 on Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:37 am

Hi...
Very basic and easy steps i would like to share which i assume anybody can regularly follow it without any pain or headache :

- Drink 3-4 litters of warm water daily.
- 30 to 40 minutes exercise in which it includes (cycling, skipping, fast walk or jogging )
- Move your interest toward dance, put on music and start dancing for15minutes.
- Avoid outside fast food, oily food. mostly rely on Home made foods.

KumariSupriya

by KumariSupriya on Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:13 pm

eat healthy and do exercise daily

23 posts