How To Get Rid Of Extra Pounds

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha, Kazzy

4 posts
ChristineMoore

by ChristineMoore on Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:30 am

Re: How To Get Rid Of Extra Pounds

For me, to loose weight, diet is isn’t enough. You have to engage yourselves in physical activities. Having an inspiration also boosts my eagerness and self-motivation. Moreover, the choices I make reflects the results on my body.

JenniferGlover

by JenniferGlover on Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:56 am

It does not only depend on healthy diet, but on your lifestyle and habit as well. Also, achieving your desired weight is not just about shedding those extra pounds. It's how you achieve a balance. And this is where natural weight loss supplements can be of great help. It helps us maintain our healthy body, while losing weight.

DarrylSpiers

by DarrylSpiers on Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:17 pm

We can reduce extra ponds easily by doing daily exercise. Running is best exercise to reduce more ponds quickly. Yoga is also beneficial. This is my personal experience that with exercise we can easily reduce weight.
Last edited by talkhealth on Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Promotional link removed as per forum policy

JudithJohnson

by JudithJohnson on Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:10 am

Proper healthy diet and exercise works together to lose weight fast, you can easily get rid of some extra pounds by everyday exercise and balanced diet.
The Regenon/Tenuate Retard diet pills also worked great for me in weight loss, you can try..

4 posts