Need help please weight loss!

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha, Kazzy

14 posts
annadainty

by annadainty on Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:03 pm

Need help please weight loss!

Hi
I need some help I am a 21 year old female I am 5 ft 1 and only 6st 6lbs I know this isn't healthy
But I have tried everything to put weight on and nothing is working.
I am really worried and don't know what to do can anyone help me please.
Thank you
Anna

JulesMP30

by JulesMP30 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:59 pm

Re: Need help please weight loss!

Just joined the website today. I know nothing about how to deal with your problem but it sounds as if you need genuine medical help and not just a forum (this is for weight loss, not gain). Sorry! Take care!

DarrylSpiers

by DarrylSpiers on Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:07 pm

I have given many people some suggestions about weight lose and luckily they have reduced their weight. I suggest you to start doing regular walk and also do some jumping rope with jogging. if you try this daily for a week then you will see a great change in your physical condition. Also try to control your diet.

JudithJohnson

by JudithJohnson on Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:47 am

For losing weight start low calorie and low carb diet, eat varieties of fruits and vegetables to get all essential nutrients, you can eat some healthy fats and proteins like fish, yogurt, olive-oil, walnuts etc.

samarabenavides

by samarabenavides on Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:35 am

Hii
If you want to loss your weight then you have to take care of these things.
1. drink warm water with honey in the morning.
2. daily go for a walk.
3. do some yoga exercise
and you can use weight loss supplement Phen375ss. This really helps me a lot . I weighted 127 pounds and its really embarrass when people laughed at me . then I started to take pills and I bought recumbent bike that really works for me. and now I am having 110 in just 2 months.
Last edited by talkhealth on Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Promotional content removed as per forum policy

Gbankx27

by Gbankx27 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:04 pm

Hey losing weight is very important and you need caution to do it,check out this product,i have a relative that has used it and confirmed the product.

stream26

by stream26 on Wed May 18, 2016 6:22 pm

JudithJohnson wrote:For losing weight start low calorie and low carb diet, eat varieties of fruits and vegetables to get all essential nutrients, you can eat some healthy fats and proteins like fish, yogurt, olive-oil, walnuts etc.
Agree !! Best piece of equipment to lose fat: vegetables.
Add a decent amount of proteins and fats, plenty of fiber, and limit your intake of sugar, and you've got it!

14 posts