Best diet for Weight loss.

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha, Kazzy

4 posts
nadira chad

by nadira chad on Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:11 pm

Best diet for Weight loss.

For weight loss program, get low calorie food within your daily meal including broccoli, carrot, spinach, ladies finger, cucumber. However burning your calories every day by doing an exercise program would be great for you.

Everyone is offering a free diet plan on the different social platform. But we don`t get any benefit in most of the cases. Reality is the lack of seriousness about our own health. Those who are pretty much dedicated to their health are supposed to take the exercise program, dieting plan or supplement. You have to choose yourself which options are the best for your body. For men, most like to build their muscle and get a fit for that. But Women are different, they intend to get fit physically and mentally.

Yoga can be the best option for both men and women, yoga can make a connection with your body, mind and soul that bring you peace and happiness.

kkristy48

by kkristy48 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:44 am

Re: Best diet for Weight loss.

These are some ways:
BOILED EGGS. Enjoy two boiled eggs with 'soldiers' made with 60g wholewheat toast.
WEET-BIX.
BIG BREAKFAST.
FRUIT AND YOGHURT.
OVERNIGHT OATS.
SCRAMBLED EGG AND VEGGIE FEAST.
MUESLI.

kabirkolle

by kabirkolle on Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:39 am

Vegetables: Greens, cauliflower, herbs, carrots, peppers, garlic, eggplant
Fruits: Apples, strawberries, mango, papaya, banana, grapes
Frozen produce: Mixed vegetables and frozen fruits
Grains: Oats, millet, quinoa, whole-grain bread, brown rice
Legumes: Lentils, pulses, beans
Nuts: Almonds, pistachios, cashews
Seeds: Sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, lotus seeds
Dairy: Milk, unsweetened yogurt, unsweetened kefir, cheeses, curd
Condiments: Sea salt, pepper, turmeric, ginger, paprika, cinnamon
Starchy vegetables: Potatoes, sweet potatoes, parsnip, pumpkin, corn
Proteins: Tofu, dairy products, legumes, hummus
Healthy fats: Olive oil, unsweetened coconut, coconut oil, ghee, sesame oil, avocado, peanut butter
Beverages: Green tea, coffee, sparkling water, Darjeeling tea

yorkiefilliate@gmail.com

by yorkiefilliate@gmail.com on Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:48 pm

Hey There,

I use a keto diet for my weight loss regime and it has helped me tenfold to keep my body in shape, without holding back on the food I actually enjoy! We shouldn't have to sacrifice our happiness to get a better body.

I hope this helps you too, if you have any questions send me a message on here :)

Yorkieh

4 posts