how do you lose weight?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha, Kazzy

57 posts
kelsey Smith

by kelsey Smith on Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:20 am

Re: how do you lose weight?

weight loss can be an easy step if we follow just the simple rules, I have realized stressing over weight loss is a waste of time because it causes more weight gain. I have been looking for multiple things to work on my weight loss eventually I found about B12 weight loss supplement, which are just amazing I felt the difference, its quite easy and I noticed remarkable changes, although I was scared but it made me feel energized all day. Just give it a try, it's all-natural
Last edited by talkhealth on Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed

Denly777

by Denly777 on Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:18 pm

Try not to skip breakfast. Skipping breakfast won't enable you to get more fit. ...

Eat ordinary dinners. ...

Eat a lot of products of the soil. ...

Get progressively dynamic. ...

Drink a lot of water. ...

Eat high-fiber nourishments. ...

Peruse nourishment names. ...

Utilize a littler plate.

kabirkolle

by kabirkolle on Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:56 am

Here are 10 more tips to lose weight even faster:

1.Eat a high-protein breakfast. Eating a high-protein breakfast has been shown to reduce cravings and calorie intake throughout the day (16Trusted Source, 17Trusted Source).

2.Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. These are the most fattening things you can put into your body, and avoiding them can help you lose weight (18Trusted Source, 19).

3.Drink water half hour before meals. One study showed that drinking water a half hour before meals increased weight loss by 44% over 3 months (20Trusted Source).

4.Choose weight loss-friendly foods (see list). Certain foods are very useful for losing fat. Here is a list of the 20 most weight loss-friendly foods on earth.

Eat soluble fiber. Studies show that soluble fibers may reduce fat, especially in the belly area. Fiber supplements like glucomannan can also help (21Trusted Source, 22Trusted Source).

6.Drink coffee or tea. If you're a coffee or tea drinker, then drink as much as you want as the caffeine in them boost your metabolism by 3–11% (23Trusted Source, 24Trusted Source, 25Trusted Source).

7.Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods. Base most of your diet on whole foods. They are healthier, more filling and much less likely to cause overeating.

8.Eat your food slowly. Fast eaters gain more weight over time. Eating slowly makes you feel more full and boosts weight-reducing hormones (26, 27Trusted Source).

9.Weigh yourself every day. Studies show that people who weigh themselves every day are much more likely to lose weight and keep it off for a long time (28Trusted Source, 29Trusted Source).

10.Get a good night's sleep, every night. Poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain, so taking care of your sleep is important (30).

Latrice Sang

by Latrice Sang on Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:38 am

I lose weight by eating a balanced diet and yoga during my free time.

Afrin Sheikh

by Afrin Sheikh on Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:14 am

There are many ways to lose weight. Three major tips that you have to keep in mind
1. You should do regular exercise.
2. Make a correct diet chart and according follow that chart. And also make sure that your diet should be in proper proportion.
3. Drink a proper amount of water.

charlie123

by charlie123 on Sun May 03, 2020 6:55 pm

Hi there,

It was really interesting to read through all the comments on this thread. My girlfriend and I have tried so many ways to lose weight but still struggle. I think the key is to combine the right diet with the right amount of exercise. Motivation to keep going is also a major issue, especially when you don't see results straight away!

Feel free to let us know what you think! And, of course, will continue to check back here to see how you are all succeeding on your weight loss journey!

TIA! :D

Charlie

Charlie
[url]ketodietweightlossplan.wordpress.com[/url]

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Sat May 23, 2020 8:07 pm

I don't count calories: I eat properly cooked, homemade meals each night. I eat a bowl of healthy cereal for breakfast. I eat a very light lunch. Now I do adore chocolate, so that is that.

Anyhow, I keep a food diary on my computer with my weight recorded day-by-day. This helps me modify and control my diet. If you're interested, you just use a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and format it to your needs. You could all the same yourselves!

Food is enjoyable, but I don't binge or starve myself, either. I think it's about finding a balance between good foods and lesser good foods. However - when McDonald's reopens - I am having my cheeseburger! LOL.

zeeshanahm

by zeeshanahm on Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:14 am

You can lose weight by doing simple exercises like jogging, running, pushups but they are useful only when you are taking a good diet.. if your diet I not good you cannot lose your weight... Moreover, take herbal teas like Chamomile tea. .Peppermint tea. Ginger tea.Hibiscus Tea. Sage Tea. ..Lemon Balm Tea. They are many websites that offer the diet plan for weight loss... and selling many herbal products... As I m mentioning one...
www.bittersweetherbals.com which is offering herbal medicine... I don't only recommend you this site there are many sites which are selling herbal products you can search them on google... I recommend that because I have tried that and found it useful... God Bless You... Reply with a good response and ask any question...

clementbstein

by clementbstein on Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:30 pm

Weight loss is almost impossible if you don't combine a healthy diet which consists of EVERYTHING and not only dietary foods, and an optimized workout program. Consult your doctor, signup in the nearest gym and you'll for sure lose weight. Also Keto dieting is probably the most scientific and trendy diet program nowadays. The keto diet is a brand new method that allows someone to create their very own keto diet plan based on their food preferences, daily activity levels, height, weight and target weight goals.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:33 am

I think simple is best: avoiding fried foods and junk food. Not eating sweet stuff all the time.

I don't follow fancy diets: I just use common sense. Plus, a lot of people don't understand scientific weight loss principles. For a regular person to lose weight, they need regular, down-to-earth advice. Fancy diets that are too complicated to follow will just be ignored or given up on. Plus, not many people want to join a gym. It is better to go for regular walks and do a bit of dancing and just follow an easy exercise regime.

57 posts