Taking proper if you have asthma

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, nanny54321

9 posts
Radhika Lotankar

by Radhika Lotankar on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:52 am

Taking proper if you have asthma

Take proper care when you have asthma, eat proper food and work out as need, take proper medicine and consult the doctor all the time so that you know what proper care to be taken .

karissasmith

by karissasmith on Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:38 pm

Re: Taking proper if you have asthma

One of my friends have asthma and a few weeks ago he ordered a Halotherapy devices from "salinetherapy" for trying salt therapy at home as someone told him that this treat works. Now he is feelings better on respiratory compare to the past. So if anyone interest then may try this salt therapy.

arvbuttar

by arvbuttar on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:13 pm

Hi Radhika Lotankar,
I totally agree with you, if anyone suffering from asthma, it is important to take proper care and medicine on time. Regular exercise is also beneficial for asthma patients.
Thanks

katebrownell

by katebrownell on Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:56 pm

The most effective treatment for chronic symptoms of asthma is steroid therapy. Corticosteroid is the good therapeutic agent to prevent broncho constriction and also a good inhibitors of broncho secretion. Apart from steroids bronchodilators are therapeutic agent for controlling both the acute and chronic symptoms.

zoeybrooks

by zoeybrooks on Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:12 pm

Taking proper care if you have asthma is really important. Normal precautions like taking medicines regularly, or keeping in check the things which can trigger an asthmatic attack are a must. It is known that coronavirus attacks the respiratory tract of a person and the people having asthma already have weaker immune systems. Extra care needs to be taken in such critical times.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:55 am

Asthma is a condition in which your airways narrow and swell and may produce extra mucus. This can make breathing difficult and trigger coughing, a whistling sound (wheezing) when you breathe out and shortness of breath. For some people, asthma is a minor nuisance.

powlaime

by powlaime on Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:02 pm

Absolutely! Taking care of yourself when you have asthma is so essential. Proper care can help you manage your symptoms and live an active, healthy life.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:16 pm

It is possible I now have asthma: when I walk fast I struggle to breathe and it feels like the oxygen is not going into my lungs. I get extremely out of breath and am gasping for air. It is frightening and puts me off going out for walks with my sister.

9 posts