What is the best cure to treat acne?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

14 posts
ammykaye

by ammykaye on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:30 pm

Re: What is the best cure to treat acne?

Hey, sorry to hear about your sister's acne. I had acne for several years. I have also struggled a lot because of it. I tried everything, home remedies, dermatologist, acne creams, gels and face washes but acne used to stop for a few days and come again. She must take care of herfself, drink a lot of water, do work out, dont eat oily food, use clean towels and change her pillow covers once or twice a week.There's so much bacteria on them you really should to prevent new acne. So I tried these disposable pillows covers from this website kovrdpillowslips.com These ones are actually disposable so super easy! They also have product in them that improves the condition of your skin whilst you sleep. So along with medication proper care is also important. Take care.

shaillythomas

by shaillythomas on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:14 pm

i never use any cosmetic on my face but still i have acne on my face what should i do

andreaswift

by andreaswift on Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:21 am

There are several treatments available, like over-the-counter creams, chemical peels, laser treatment, etc. for fast recovery. If your condition is serious, we suggest that you consult a dermatologist. It is also a good idea to visit a dermatologist before selecting any of the over-the-counter skin pigmentation remedies. However, for those who don’t want to go for expensive, harsh or chemical loaded products, here are some natural remedies, which are quite effective and use only the natural ingredients available in the kitchen.
Mix lemon juice and pure organic honey in equal proportions. Apply over the affected areas. Whereas lemon acts as natural bleach, the honey has moisturizing properties. However, as lemon is acidic so avoid this remedy in case you are having sensitive skin.

desreecrooks

by desreecrooks on Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:40 am

Sorry to hear about your acne. the skin is the largest organ in the body.If you are breaking out that simply means something internally is not working right. It could be your life is no.t filtering properly. if you can afford it go see a homeopath. If that doesn't work link me back and I may be able to help. cheers!!

14 posts