What are the main causes of acne?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

20 posts
KumariSupriya

by KumariSupriya on Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:42 am

Re: What are the main causes of acne?

We suffer from acne problem due to various reasons use of wrong face makeup product is also a reason for the acne problem. It is prescribed that you should visit a good makeup artist who has professional knowledge about makeup and has gained education from a well-known makeup school.
An unprofessional or uneducated makeup artist can ruin your skin by using the wrong product, which is not meant for your skin type.

SallyGreen

by SallyGreen on Wed May 08, 2019 3:49 pm

Nutrition, hormones and bad cleaning

kkristy48

by kkristy48 on Thu May 30, 2019 8:12 am

These are the main causes of acne :
Excess oil production
Hair follicles clogged by oil and dead skin cells
Bacteria
Excess activity of a type of hormone (androgens)
Certain medications
Stress
Diet

vinodwebratna

by vinodwebratna on Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:22 am

Acne is a skin condition that occurs when your hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells. It often causes whiteheads, blackheads or pimples, and usually appears on the face, forehead, chest, upper back and shoulders. Acne is most common among teenagers, though it affects people of all ages.

Effective treatments are available, Livayush will help you in this. The company provides a variety of skin care, hair care, eyelashes growth, hair removal products with the best quality. All the products sold are tested and verified by professional dermatologists and beauty experts. The company provides effective and supreme quality products at a cheaper price.
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed per our terms & conditions
Best [url=https://livayush.com/product/tretoin-tr ... -cream-20g]Tretinoin Cream[/url] for Anti-Aging

kkristy48

by kkristy48 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:36 am

Four main factors cause acne:
1.Excess oil production.
2.Hair follicles clogged by oil and dead skin cells.
3.Bacteria

Human skin has pores that connect to oil glands under the skin. Follicles connect the glands to the pores. Follicles are small sacs that produce and secrete liquid.

arvbuttar

by arvbuttar on Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:53 pm

EmmaGotye wrote:Hello!

I think everyone heard that the face condition depend from the condition your inside organs especially digestive organs. So if you have an acne on your face, you should understand that your liver, pancreas, stomach etc need your atten. Your healthy look directly depends from your inside health. If you've already had the acne and it still with you, you should review your diet. Minimize sugar, fry, everything that makes the load on the stomach and add more fruit, salads, vegetables.

I hope it'll help you.
Great explanation. I totally agree with your point that face condition depends on the internal health condition.
To overcome this problem, it is important to minimize fried and sugar level from your diet.
Thanks.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:33 pm

Thank you GeorgeSpikes.
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

bay5s001

by bay5s001 on Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:59 am

thanks to share this :D

Buzz6419

by Buzz6419 on Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:54 am

Hi, here I can tell you some reasons that are the main cause of acne;

1. By taking too much stress causes acne.
2. By taking an unhealthy diet.
3. Foods like high in sugar and fat also raise the chance of acne in adults.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:10 pm

I think acne is genetic: you're predisposed to it in the womb. If you're prone to acne, changing your diet won't help: because you're prone to acne. And you can wash your face until your face is red raw, but you'll not only have acne but a painful - and very sore - face.

Your doctor can prescribe medications and creams to reduce your acne: but there is no cure.

Please don't strip your skin with peels and other acne treatments. I know it's hard to have acne but you still need to be gentle with your skin and use products that are right for YOU: not lotions and potions that are completely wrong for your skin.

Again: I know acne is heartbreaking but you still need to use gentle products.

20 posts