Acne With Botox

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

4 posts
herrybraun

by herrybraun on Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:28 pm

Acne With Botox

Can I treat acne with botox? I am struggling model and a few acne dots on my face. I acquire botox once yet for facelift but not sure this treatment for acne. So if anyone has knowledge or past experience of botox with acne then please share.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:47 pm

Re: Acne With Botox

Hello herrybraun and thank you for taking the time to post in our forums.

You should talk to your doctor in the first instance as he/she should be able to advise and point you in the right direction for help. If your doctor considers botox to be a treatment option for you, he/she will be able to suggest a reputable clinic to go to.

Hope this helps - please let us know how you get on.
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

YasminRead

by YasminRead on Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:32 am

Hi, hope you manage to deal with this appropriately. My sister got Botox in Hertfordshire a few months ago to treat acne, and it was going good for her. But it served as her last resort, as she first tried trying different pills and ointment to ward off that stubborn acne. Any of these solutions are good, just be sure to consult with your physician prior to taking or doing anything.

acnefreeskin5461

by acnefreeskin5461 on Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:55 pm

Acne is a internal problem in your body

try this drink mix
apple cider vinegar - raw and unfiltered with the mother - Mix it with
honey - raw and unfiltered and drink it
then take some Coconut Oil - Extra virgin
do this daily

4 posts